Special Terms & Conditions
Due to the COVID-19 – Please note the special terms and conditions regarding Inspection & Removal
- Inspection: By Appointment Only (4/8 – 4/10 only)
- Auction Close Date: 4/15 (Thursday)
- Clearance Period: 4/20 – 4/30 (Monday-Thursday, 7am to 5pm)
COVID-19 Screening Protocols for Contractors / Visitors
- For vehicles, there will be a designated entry point (Gate C) for arrival/check-in on-site
- For foot traffic, there will be a designated entry point to arrive on-site (Gate A), and enter through the doorway called ‘GE Medical’
- Each individual will be scanned for temperature upon arrival; also, the GE Gas Power Site Access Pre-Screen form will need to be filled in on a daily basis for each contractor on-site (a copy will be provided to the winning bidders at the completion of the sale)
GE’s Maintenance Department will complete the utility disconnects for the equipment at GE’s expense.
Only authorizing the use of Advanced Rigging for this sale; only the Comparator could be picked up by the Buyer (personally).
Removal timeline can possibly change due to the current climate – Contact Koster Industries for up to the minute details on the removal