If you are unable to attend an auction, Koster Industries can bid on your behalf
Thu, June 7th 2018
2389 Vauxhall Road, Union, NJ 07083
Tuesday, June 5th and Wednesday, June 6th from 9:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. Both Days
EDM’S & RELATED
Mitsubishi Mdl. BA8 MD+Pro CNC Wire EDM, 30” x 22” x 16” deep tub size, auto threading, V350II controls, S/N: 00DB8291 (2010)
Mitsubishi Mdl. FA10SM CNC Wire EDM, 24” x 32” x 10” deep tub size, S/N: 05D1S236 (2005)
Mitsubishi Mdl. EA8S CNC Sinker Type EDM, 20” x 32” x 13” deep tub size, 13.5” x 19.5” table, 3R tooling, S/N: 11582 (2016)
Chmer Mdl. 75EZ CNC Sinker Type EDM, 32” x 18” x 12” deep tub size, 13-3/4” x 19-1/2” table, Chmer controls (2016)
Agie Elox Mdl. Mondo 1 CNC Sinker Type EDM, 15” x 24” x 12” deep tub size, 8” x 16” table, Agie Futura II controls, S/N: 1-00041
Charmilles Eleroda 110 Sinker Type EDM, 20” x 14” x 8” deep tub size, 13.5” x 9.5” table, Isopulse Type P25 controls, S/N: 55109
Mitsubishi Mdl. ED2000M EDM Drill, Mitsubishi digital controls, S/N: 1003-1030 (2004)
CNC VERTICAL MACHINING / MILLING CENTERS
 NASA 5-Axis CNC Vertical Machining / Milling Centers, 21.5” x 25.5” table, 16-position automatic tool changer, 30” approximate cross travel with trunnion table, Fagor CNC controls, chiller, S/N’s: 1274; 1261; N/A (as new as 2008)
Deckel / Maho Mdl. DMU35M CNC Machining / Milling Machine, 12” x 16” table, 15-KVA, Siemens 850D controls, S/N: 11065353234
ESCOMATIC SCREW MACHINES
Escomatic Mdl. D6 Screw Machine, speeds to 7100 RPM, S/N: 2695 (2008)
 Escomatic Mdl. D2 Screw Machines, S/N’s: 3725; 3242Also Available: QUANTITY OF PARTS & ACCESSORIES, including D2 Heads
LATHES (CNC & Manual)
 Omniturn Mdl. GT-JR Series I CNC Lathes, OT-CNC controls, S/N’s: 4340G35AH; 4413G4
 Hardinge Lathes, retrofit with Omniturn OT-CNC controls
 Hardinge Mdl. DSM-59R Super Precision Lathes, S/N’s: DV-59-15-15746; DV-59-19591; DV-59-15221
14” x 46” Romi Geared Head Engine Lathe, spindle speeds 50-2500 RPM, inch / metric threading, collet chuck, face plate
13” x 24” DoAll Geared Head Engine Lathe, spindle speeds 50-2500 RPM, 3 & 4-jaw chucks, taper attachment, face plate, inch / metric threading, S/N: 1214363.163
Quantity of Southbend Toolroom Lathes
Chevalier Mdl. Acugrind 618SP 6” x 18” Power Feed Surface Grinder, 6” x 18” permanent magnetic chuck, S/N: FS6-618SP
Brown & Sharpe 6” x 18” Power Feed Surface Grinder, 6” x 18” permanent magnetic chuck, spraymist lube
 Boyar Schultz Mdl. HR612 Hand Feed Surface Grinders, 6” x 12” permanent magnetic chuck
K.O. Lee 6” x 12” Hand Feed Surface Grinders, 6” x 12” permanent magnetic chuck
 Deckel Mdl. SO Cutter Grinders
Gorton Mdl. 375 Tool & Cutter Grinder
Lars Mdl. 375-CG Cutter Grinder
45 Ton Stamtec Mdl. G1-45 Press, 100-150 SPM, 1.97” stroke, 17” x 33” bed area, 2.36” adjustment, air clutch, S/N: S001095
30 Ton QPI Mdl. 30T-4-COL Multipress, 6” diameter piston, S/N: M-6283
35 Ton ISB Mdl. 35-ST Power Press, 180-300 SPM, 2.5” stroke, ISB digital control, lube system, S/N: 35ST-135-2010
 15 Ton Greenerd Mdl. HPB-15 Hydraulic Presses, S/N’s: 98T5652; 95T5047; N/A
 Dennison 6 Ton – 15 Ton Hydraulic Multipresses, late model
60 Ton Bliss OBI Press, 4” stroke, 3” adjustment, S/N: H50563
25 Ton V&O Mdl. 25-ST Power Press, air clutch, 2” stroke, S/N: 25ST-507-09
15 Ton V&O Mdl. 15ST Power Press, 60-120 SPM, air clutch, 2” adjustment, S/N: 15ST-291
500 Ton Modern Mdl. 13M1 Hydraulic Press, 8” stroke, operation pressure 4500-PSI, downacting, S/N: 1542
 100 Ton Modern Mdl. 1A-100 Hydraulic Presses, 6” max stroke, upacting, 8.5” x 8.5” between posts, S/N’s: 2530; 2378
|25 Ton P&H Mdl. 25T-4C Hydraulic Press, 6” diameter bore, 12” between posts
15 Ton Benchmaster Mdl. 251A-2 Press, 170 SPM, 2” stroke, 8” shut height, S/N: 72250
35 Ton Kaiser Mdl. PV25E Press, 16” x 14” bed area, S/N: 110169
NOTE: MANY ADDITIONAL PRESSES – TOO NUMEROUS TO MENTION – RANGING FROM 5 TON TO 40 TON OBI & BENCH TYPE
ALSO AVAILABLE: TREMENDOUS QUANTITY OF RUESCH FOOT PRESSES – MOSTLY NO. 7’S
MILLING MACHINES (CNC & Manual)
 Fryer Mdl. MB-10 CNC Vertical Milling Machines, 14” x 50” table, CAT 40 taper, touch 2100 CNC controls, S/N’s: 10909; 10891 (2014; 2013)
 Microkinetics Mdl. 999-6500-000 CNC Vertical Mills, 8” x 29” table, 2HP, portable, laptop controlled, S/N’s: 0245; 0244
 Bridgeport Vertical Milling Machines, 9” x 36”, 9” x 42”, 9” x 48” tables, 60-4200 RPM, some with digital readout
Van Norman Mdl. 1RQ3 Horizontal / Vertical Milling Machine, 100-3600 RPM spindle speed, 10” x 42” table
ALSO AVAILABLE: Nakanishi HES810 80,000 RPM Spindle, E3000 controller
Nakanishi 50,000 RPM High Speed Spindle, with controls
LARGE QUANTITY OF ROUSE BENCH TOP TYPE MILLS
High Speed Spindle Heads, including Precise PKZ50
Fenn 8” x 5” Rolling Mill, Ferrara base, Fenn head (S/N: 177), 14.9HP
Ruesch 8” x 8” Rolling Mill, motorized roll adjustment, 25HP, S/N: 5978
Carl Wezel 2-Hi Rolling Mill, 8” x 5” rollers
Durston Mdl. DRM130 Rolling Mill, dual purpose, 5” x 2.5” rollers, digital
Cavallin Rolling Mill, dual purpose, 4” x 2” rollers
ALSO AVAILABLE: IRM Slitter, 12” wide, variable speed
Ajax Tocco Magnethermic Mdl. S3/10-50 Induction Melting Unit, 480V, 58-KVA, 80-amps, 3-phase, output: 500V, 220-KVA, 880/1760-amps, 50kw with Tracs chiller, crucibles, rotary table fixture, etc., S/N: HK-75330-A
Ajax Mdl. MCG-30-101 Induction Melting Unit, 47.8-KVA, output: 440V, 2200-amps, 30kw, 3.5” diameter crucible, 4-position indexing crucible, S/N: M43270A
Ajax Platinum Induction Melting Unit, Ecco Mdl. VF15 hi-frequency vacuum furnace, S/N: 98JAA001
Ecco Mdl. F81 High Frequency Melt System, with TC3L, S/N: 015661
Rautomead Mdl. RMJ-H025 Continuous Caster, 45-KVA, 1400˚C max temperature, Affinity chiller, S/N: 20209505
 Newtec Mdl. J-15 Computer Variable Frequency Induction Casting Machines, 15-KVA, S/N’s: J-15-51-105; J15-51-174
RDO Mdl. Supercast13 Platinum Caster, with SEIT touch control panel, S/N: 050710522
KWS Pforzheim Flask Unbedding & Casting Cleaning Machine, Type KG-100, S/N: 2424 (2015)
KWS Automatic Flask Unbedding & Casting Cleaning Machine, S/N: 1970
Gesswein Mdl. VAC-20 Investment Mixer, vacuum pump, S/N: V024
 Gesswein Mdl. DC104 Vulcanizers, S/N’s: 1130; 1313
 Feedomat II Wax Injectors (Mdl. JF-3; FM-2)
Hobart Investment Mixers
Gesswein Mdl. DC104 Mold Compressor, S/N: 1328
MANY MORE MISCELLANEOUS CASTING ITEMS
FURNACES & OVENS
IKOI Mdl. 05000026 Continuous Casting Furnace, 11kw, 1250˚C max temperature, Pix Sys TD320 touch controls, S/N: 010.15 (2015)
 S&M 6” Soldering Oven & Dissociator, furnace: 9kw, atmospheric, 1800˚F max temperature, dissociator (S/N: 06-100-AD-J1-02), S/N: 06-6-9.4-MHCF-JI-02
 Charles Hones Buzzer Type 57A Burnout Ovens, digital temperature controllers
 Charles Hones Buzzer Mdl. 55HT Type Heat Treat Ovens, up to 136,000 BTU
 Sargeant & Wilbur Mdl. CIR-050224 Belt Ovens, 5” wide belt, 1600˚F max temperature
Sargeant & Wilbur Mdl. GAD-500E Dissociator, 15kw, S/N: 6402CI-AD
Quincy Mdl. 21-350-1 Lab Oven, 550˚F max temperature
WELDERS / LASERS / SOLDER
 Joyal Welding Machines, 5-KVA, including Mdl. 5KVA/WT; LJG-5; 5KVA/BW
 Joyal Welding Machines, 1-KVA, MFD transformers
 I&J Fisnar Auto Soldering Dispensing Units, 200-watt, Smart Robot pendant control, DC200 regulator control, S/N’s: 352; 192 (2015)
 I&J Mdl. 7200A Auto Soldering Dispensing Units
 BTI Mdl. TC2000D Solder Dispenser Units
 SEIT Mdl. 2TSJD Junior Soldering Machines, 6kw
Laserstar Mdl. 548-381-30-I-163-R-F-99-MR Fibercube Marking System, S/N: F1533270 (2015)
B&D Type ALS35S Alphalaser Laser Welder, Class IV, 10-amp, S/N: 12981197-09.02
 Laserstar Laser Markers, including Mdl. 538-3520-100-120; 508-3004; 508-3000
POLISHING & FINISHING
OTEC Mdl. CF3X50 Centrifugal Tumbler, 3-barrel unit, rubber lined, 18.5” diameter barrels, tilting, digital, portable sifters, S/N: 350/070145 (2007)
 OTEC Mdl. CF1X18B Centrifugal Tumblers, 13” diameter rubber lined tilting barrel, digital, S/N’s: 118B/140803; 118B/140804; 118B/140748; 118B/140747 (2014)
OTEC Mdl. CF2X5T Centrifugal Tumbler, 2-barrel unit, 7.5” diameter rubber lined, digital controls (2015)
 Barrett Mdl. 236-FV Centrifuge Spinners, 12” diameter, S/N’s: 2360336; 2360323
 Kramer Industries Mdl. K-1408 Wet Barrel Tumblers, S/N’s: 3180; 4343; A0417A
Haku Mdl. FTM-1000 Carousel Tumbler, 3-1/2” square barrel size, S/N: 8601544
 Ikohe Mdl. 52-1031 Tumblers, digital
 Fintech Mdl. MG12V Magnetic Tumblers
ALSO AVAILABLE: MORE THAN  WHIRLWIND & GESSWEIN 3/4HP BUFFER MOTORS, many with benches
 Posalux Mdl. Mark II Cofacet Machines
Tousdiamants Machines, including Mdl. T2B, T4, T2E, T2EG
MORE THAN 35 BENZINGER & DUNHAMATIC JEWELER LATHES, including Benzinger Mdl. UDIN; 3D; UD2; R3D; UD2T; UD1; KK6HTR
 Gravity Drop Hammers, double impact, pneumatic lift, including Mdl. 4DA; R4-EA; 2DA
DUST COLLECTORS / AIR CLEANERS
Donaldson Torit Mdl. DFE2-8 Down Flow Evolution Dust Collector, blower motor, cone bottom, S/N: 10324486-L5
 Donaldson Torit Mdl. VS1200 Vibra Shake Dust Collectors, 3HP, S/N’s: 10064985-L1-1; 10324486-L1-1
Dust Hog Mdl. FJL4SD 4-Bag Dust Collector, S/N: 60021180
Quantity of Portable Dust Collectors / Oil Mist Collectors, etc.
Wysong Mdl. 1452 52” x 14-gauge Power Shear, front operated back gage, S/N: P36-606
Wysong Mdl. 1052 52” x 10ga. Power Shear, front operated back gage, S/N: P120-140
Metal Pro Mdl. MP4000 Ironworker, 45 Ton, ¾” rod, 4” x 4” x ¼”, 8” x ¼” plate
Mdl. U422 48” x 22-gauge Finger Brake
ALSO AVAILABLE: QUANTITY OF HAND SHEARS, BRAKES, BENDERS, ETC.
INSPECTION & RELATED
16” Deltronic Mdl. DH216 Optical Comparator, 5” x 15” table, MPC-5 Deltronic control, S/N: 300096776
13” Gagemaster Mdl. 29-GM4 Optical Comparator, GM4 digital readout, S/N: 1441142687
Quantity of Rockwell Hardness Testers
 Branson 8300 Series Ultrasonic Cleaners
Branson 8000 Series Ultrasonic Cleaner
Sonicor 2000 Ultrasonic Cleaner
Branson B400 Ultrasonic Cleaner
PACKAGING & LABELING
 Excell Mdl. HS-100 Auto Bagging Machines, with labeler
Assorted Label Printers: Zebra, Avery, etc.
Acromark Manual Marking Machines
WASTE TREATMENT AREA
Waste Water Treatment System, poly tanks, circulating pumps, digital readouts, flow transmittetr, pumps, etc.
Plate & Frame Filter Press,  18” x 18” frames
 Reaction Kettles
 Silver Pot Mdl. B-180 Melting Furnaces, power control
Mdl. AFF10/AG Silver Refining Unit, S/N: 211 (2011)
 Karl Klink Seamless Ring Formers
Assorted Scrap Choppers
Assorted Vertical & Horizontal Bandsaws
Sand Blast Units
16” G&E Shaper
LARGE QUANTITY OF HAAS SERVO CONTROLLERS, WITH HAAS INDEXING HEADS
LARGE QUANTITY OF ASSORTED CHILLERS
LARGE QUANTITY OF RUESCH KICK PRESSES
TREMENDOUS QUANTITY OF MISCELLANEOUS SHOP SUPPORT ITEMS
Including: drills, taps, cutting tools, work benches & vises, milling cutters, milling vises, vidmar tool cabinets, feed units, high speed drill presses, hand tools, jewelers benches & tools, cabinets, material handling carts, chillers, digital scales, security equipment, steel shelving, hot plates, crucibles, dies, rectifiers, ultrasonic tanks, hand dryers, magnetic stirrers, automatic air feeder units, c-clamps, counterbores, radius cutters, reamers, milling cutters, spin fixtures, grinding fixtures, magnetic chucks, rotary tables, sine plates, etc.
A&J ENTERPRISE 908-797-6136 | Info@ajenterpriserigging.com
Pedowitz Machinery Movers | Ray | 917.939.2975 firstname.lastname@example.org
Vignola Trucking & Safe Company | Steve | 609.722.1732
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1) BUYER INFORMATION: Each potential Buyer represents, warrants and certifies that it has provided (i) its full and accurate legal name and business address, and the full and accurate legal name and address of Buyer’s representative(s) attending and/or participating in the sale event of the Property, and (ii) the citizenship status of Buyer and its representative(s) and any foreign interest of Buyer or its representative(s)
2) BUYER BEWARE: “THE BUYER ALONE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR CHECKING THE QUALITY AND SUITABILITY OF GOODS BEFORE A PURCAHSE IS MADE”. Koster Industries Inc. makes no representations, warranties, promises, covenants or guarantees, expressed or implied, as to defects in or the completeness or accuracy of the description in any advertising of any item(s) being auctioned and is not responsible for any advertising discrepancies, descriptions, nomenclature or inaccuracies of any kind. ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD ON “AS IS, WHERE IS” BASIS AND WITH ALL FAULTS WITHOUT EXCEPTION AND WITH REMOVAL AT BUYERS SOLE RISK AND EXPENSE. THE AUCTIONEER MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, PROMISES, COVENANTS OR GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE NATURE, QUALITY, DURABILITY, CAPABILITY, FUNCTION, PERFORMANCE, VALUE OR CONDITION OF THE ITEM(S) BEING AUCTIONED OR ITS (THEIR) SUITABILITY FOR ANY USE. THE AUCTIONEER EXPRESSLY AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
3) REGISTRATION: Koster Industries Inc. reserves the right to refuse any applicant the privilege of bidding or attending the auction for any reason, including but not limited to prior history with Koster or other auctioneers, past non-payment or removal.
4) OUT OF COUNTRY REGISTRATION: Koster Industries Inc. Requires a minimum of $2,000 deposit for all bidders residing outside of the continental United States. This deposit is refundable.
5) DEPOSIT: Koster Industries Inc. Reserves the right to require a deposit upon registration including credit card deposits and holds on the credit card for a minimum of $500.00 USD. All deposits are refundable.
6) PAYMENTS: All payments must be made in the form of Cash, Company Check – up to $1,000, Certified Funds over $1,000, Money Order, and Credit Cards with a 3% Processing charge. Koster Industries Inc. reserves the right to charge any buyers credit card for purchases made at the sale including all fees associated with if there is no communication between buyer and Koster Industries Inc. We will make multiple attempts to contact buyer then have the right to charge credit card associated with account.
7) SALES TAX: Purchaser shall also pay all applicable sales or use taxes imposed by all taxing authorities on such transaction unless purchaser shall present a resale certificate, certificate of exemption or the like, exempting the purchaser and auctioneer from the payment of any such sales and use taxes.
8) MANOR OF PAYMENT: All payments are to be made out to Koster Industries Inc. Payments are due upon posted time of payment, open invoice over the period of one week with no communication between buyer and auctioneer could be considered abandoned and Koster Industries Inc. Will reserve the right to re-sell, scrap any and all lots purchased.
9) COMPLIANCE WITH TERMS OF SALE: In default of payment of bills in full within the time therein specified, the auctioneer in addition to all other remedies allowed by law, may retain all monies received as deposit or otherwise, as liquidated damages. Lots not paid for and removed within the time allowed herein may be resold at public or private sale without further notice, and any deficiency, together with all expenses and charges of re-sale, will be charged to the defaulting purchaser. The execution, interpretation and performance of the Transaction Documents shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, COMPLIANCE WITH TERMS OF SALE: In default of payment of bills in full within the time therein specified, the auctioneer in addition to all other remedies allowed by law, may retain all monies received as deposit or otherwise, as liquidated damages. Lots not paid for and removed within the time allowed herein may be resold at public or private sale without further notice, and any deficiency, together with all expenses and charges of re-sale, will be charged to the defaulting purchaser. The execution, interpretation and performance of the Transaction Documents shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York (without regard to its conflicts of law provisions). THE PARTIES HEREBY WAIVE THE RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL IN ANY DISPUTE OF ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION BASED UPON OR ARISING OUT OF, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, THE TRANSACTION DOCUMENTS, ANY OF THE RELATED DOCUMENTS, ANY DEALINGS BETWEEN SELLER AND BUYER RELATING TO THE SUBJECT MATTER HEREOF OR THEREOF, AND/OR THE RELATIONSHIP THAT IS BEING ESTABLISHED BETWEEN SELLER AND BUYER.
10) REMOVAL: All purchases must be removed not later than Posted Removal Time. No lot can, on any account, be removed during the sale. Removal shall be at the expense, risk and liability of the purchaser. Purchases will be delivered only on presentation of paid bill. The Auctioneer shall not be responsible for goods not removed within the time allowed, but shall have the option to remove and store at the expense and risk of the purchaser any article purchased, but not paid for and removal of any of the goods. A storage charge of $750.00 USD per day will be applied to anyone who does not remove within the posted time limit without prior permission from our office. for insurance reasons Koster Industries Inc. does not supply any material handling devises or equipment including but not limited to forklift trucks, cranes, pallet jacks, hand trucks, Etc. We require valid insurance from all people who work inside the facility including all machinery movers, erectors, millwrights, or any buyer operating equipment or dismantling / moving machinery - NO EXCEPTIONS.
11) Koster Industries Inc. does not pack, ship crate, transport or rig any items, we provide riggers / pack & ship companies information on our website as a courtesy, they are 3rd party contactors, Koster Industries is not responsible for rigging charges, damages, Etc. We must be supplied with an insurance certificate naming Koster Industries Inc. as additionally insured for all machinery movers or anyone operating equipment within the building - NO EXCEPTIONS
12) RESPONSIBILITY FOR NON-DELIVERY: The Auctioneer shall not, in any event, be liable for non-delivery of for any other matter or thing, to any purchaser of any lot, other than for the return to the purchaser of the deposit or sum paid on said lot, should the purchaser be entitled thereto.
13) CLAIMS: No claims will be allowed after removal of goods from premises.
14) SAFETY DEVICES: Articles purchased may not incorporate approved activating mechanisms, operating safety devices or safety guards, as required by OSHA or otherwise. It is purchaser’s responsibility that articles purchased be so equipped and safeguarded to meet OSHA and any other requirements before placing such articles into operation.
15) INDEMNIFICATION: Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold the Auctioneer harmless from and against all claims and liabilities relating to the condition or use of the articles purchased or failure of user to follow instructions, warnings or recommendations of the manufacturer, or to comply with federal, state and local laws applicable to such articles, including OSHA requirements, or for proximate or consequential damages, costs or legal expenses arising therefrom.
16) RISK TO PERSON AND PROPERTY: Persons attending during exhibition, sale or removal of goods assume all risks of damage of or loss to person and property and specifically release the auctioneer from liability therefore. Neither the Auctioneer nor his principal shall be liable by reason of any defect in or condition of the premises on which the sale is held.
17) ADDITION TO OR WITHDRAWAL FROM SALE: The auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw from sale any of the property listed or to sell at this sale property not listed, and also reserves the right to group one or more lots into one or more selling lots or to subdivide into two or more selling lots. Whenever the best interest of the seller will be served, the auctioneer reserves the right to sell all the property listed, in bulk.
18) COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS. Buyer shall comply with all U.S. export control laws and regulations. The Property sold under the Transaction Documents may be subject to the provisions of Export Administration Act of 1979 and the Export Administration Regulations promulgated thereunder, the Arms Export Control Act and the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and the sanctions laws administered by the Office of Foreign Assets Control. Buyer acknowledges that these statues and regulations impose restrictions on import, export and transfer to third countries of commodities and related data, and that licenses from the U.S. Department of Commerce or U.S. Department of State may be required before such commodities or data can be transferred, and that such licenses may impose further restrictions on use and further transfer of such commodities and data. Buyer agrees (i) to notify Seller prior to any transfer of Property (including goods, commodities or data) purchased under the Transaction Documents to any parties outside of the United States, (ii) to provide an end-use certificate and a certification that the Property (including goods, commodities and data) purchased under the Transaction Documents will not be transferred to any end-user or for any end-use that is prohibited by U. S. law, (iii) to provide proof of any required U. S. Automated Export System (AES) filing prior to export of any Property (including goods, commodities or data) purchased under the Transaction Documents, and (iv) that Seller reserves the right to cancel any sale at any time in the event it determines, in its sole discretion, that any transaction arising out of the Transaction Documents does or may violate applicable U.S. export control or similar laws.
19) DISPUTE BETWEEN BIDDERS: If any dispute arises between two or more bidders, the auctioneer may decide the same or put the lot up for sale again at once, and resell to the highest bidder. The auctioneer’s decision shall be final and absolute.
20) RESERVE: The auctioneer reserves the right to reject any and all bids. On lots upon which there is a reserve, the auctioneer shall have the right to bid on behalf of the Seller.
21) RECORDS: The record of sale kept by the auctioneer and bookkeeper will be taken as final in the event of any dispute.
22) INTERNET BIDDING: Koster Industries assumes no liability for any 3rd party internet bidding platform site for security including any and all unauthorized or compromised usage of the registrant’s username or password, and disruption in the internet or network service, such as outages, lag times, or credit card fraud.
23) COLLUSION: Buyers agree that they will not participate in any bidding practices with the intent of manipulating the bidding process, Buyers agree that they will not place bids under false names or buyer information.
24) AGENCY: The auctioneer is acting as agent only and is not responsible for the acts of its principals.