If you are unable to attend an auction, Koster Industries can bid on your behalf
Tue, June 12th 2018 Wed, June 13th
15 COMMERCE COURT BEDFORD, PENNSYLVANIA 15522
Inspection on the day before & morning of the auction
FEATURING – 2015 & 2009 LASERS AND RIVER SYSTEM, 2011 AMADA ROBOTIC BENDING CELL, 2013 DENER 1000 TON 6-AXIS BRAKE, 2011 YASKAWA MOTOMAN 7-AXIS WELDING CELLS, BLAST CABINETS NEW AS 2014, 40”X122” PLASMA TABLE, 2015 CNC DOUBLE COLUMN VERTICAL MACHINING CENTER, 2006 & 2011 HYUNDAI 5” CNC HORIZONTAL BORING MILLS, HYUNDAI KIA CNC TURNING CENTERS new as 2006, HAAS VERTICAL & HORIZONTAL MACHINING CENTERS new as 2012, KITAMURA HORIZONTAL MACHINING CENTERS , CMM’S AND INSPECTION – ALSO NUMEROUS OVERHEAD BRIDGE CRANES, FORKLIFTS, DUST COLLECTION, PLANT SUPPORTS
2015 MITSUBISHI ML3015NX-F40 (S), 4 KW Fiber Laser, 60” x 120”, Dual Pallet, M700 CNC contros
2015 MITSUBISHI ML3015EX(S), 6 KW CO2 Laser, 60” x 120”, Dual Pallet, M700 CNC control
2015 RIVER CM510 MSCII Sheet Storage and Delivery System, 5’ x 10’, 6000 Lbs., 8 Bays, 20 Shelves, Load Carts 11000# CAP, with Sheet Vacuum Lift System, including Stacker, Unload Station, with 78″ x 125.5″, 11,000# Load Carts x 4 (2 in 2 out)
2009 PRIMA PLATINO 2040, CV5000 5KW CO2 Laser, 80” x 160”, Rotary Axis, (10) Shelf Tower
2011 AMADA HDS2204NTW Servo Hydraulic Brake/Robotic Bending Cell, 242 Ton x 168.5”, Yaskawa 6-Axis Robot, Part Load/Unload, AMNC/PS 8-Axis CNC Brake Controller
AMADA FAB-III 1253NT 7-Axis CNC Brake, 138 Ton x 10’, AMNC-PC 7-Axis CNC
2013 DENER DE500-40-ACLLCCSTNDL 500 Ton x 4050mm CNC Press Brake, (2) Brakes set-up in Tandem 26’ Overall Bed Length, (2) ESA 6-Axis CNC Controls, Can be run separate or in tandem
GASPARINI P0A 160, 176 Ton x 12’ Brake, PC800 CNC ControlGASPARINI PBS 045, 49.5 Ton x 6’ Brake, Delem DA65 CNC Control
2005 AMERICOR LH-80/5, 61” bending width, initial pinch
ROBOTIC WELDING CELLS:
2011 YASKAWA Motoman MA1900 7-Axis, DX100/ MA 1900 Controller, with MILLER Axccss 450Di power supply, Dual Station 114″ x 48″ x 3300# cap.
2011 YASKAWA Motoman MA1900 7-Axis, DX100/MA1900 Controller, MILLER Auto Axis 450Di Power Supply, Dual Station 114″ x 48″ x 3300# cap.
MOTOMAN UP6, YASNAC XRC2001 pwr sup, MILLER Auto Envision 2, Pendant control, MILLER Deltaweld 452 pwr sup w Series 70 wire feed
PLASMA CUTTING TABLE:
KODIACK 40″ x 122″ Down Draft Table, with Hypertherm Edge Pro CNC Control, (2) Plasma Torch Stations, (2) Hypertherm Hy-performance Plasma HPR 400XD Power Supplies, w/ (2) Oxy Cutting Heads
2013 COSEN C520-NC, 20.5” x 22”, Auto Barfeed, (2) Available
HYD-MECH S25A, 18” x 27”, Auto Barfeed
BLAST CABINET MACHINES:
2014 VIKING 120T, 120” Dia. Table, 20,000 Lb. Weight Capacity, 60” Max. Height
2012 VIKING SH3660 Hanger Spinner, (2) 34” x 60” Blast Chambers
2008 VIKING 7260T, 72” Dia. Table, 60” Max. Work Height
2004 VIKING 48T, 48” Dia. Table, 34” Max. Work Height
CNC CHIPMAKING & MACHINING EQUIPMENT:
CNC 5-FACE DOUBLE COLUMN VERTICAL MACHINING CENTER:
2015 VISION-WIDE V-TEK NF-6226 CNC 5-Face Double Column Vertical Machining Center, Fanuc 0iMD CNC Control, X-244″, Y-122″, Z-39″, 106″ Between Columns, 53” Under Rail, 236” x 97” Table, 39,600 Lb. Work Weight, 40 ATC, Thru-Spindle Coolant, Chip Conveyor, EQUIPPED WITH 34 HP / 3000 RPM Programmable Right-Angle Head, Automatic Head Changer
CNC HORIZONTAL BORING MILLS:
2011 HYUNDAI WIA KBN-135CL CNC 4-Axis Horizontal Boring Mill, 5.31″ Spindle, Fanuc 31i-A CNC Control, X-157”, Y-98.4”, Z-63”, W-27.6”, with 78.7″ x 70.9″ B-Axis Rotary Table, .001 Degree Indexing, 44,000 Lb. Work Weight, 2500 RPM, 60 ATC, CAT 50 Taper, 35 HP, Thru-Spindle Coolant, Chip Conveyor
2006 HYUNDIA WIA KBN-135 CNC 4-Axis Horizontal Boring Mill, 5.31″ Spindle, Fanuc 16iMB CNC Control, X-118″, Y-78″, Z-63″, W-27.6″, with 78.7″ x 70.9″ B-Axis Rotary Table, .001 Degree Indexing, 22,000 Lb. Work Weight, 2500 RPM, 60 ATC, CAT 50 Taper, 30 HP, Thru-Spindle Coolant, Chip Conveyor
CNC HORIZONTAL MACHINING CENTERS:
2012 HYUNDAI WIA HS6300 CNC Horizontal Machining Center, Fanuc 31iA CNC Control, X-41.3”, Y-34.4”, Z-34.4”, 2APC, 24.8” x 24.8” Pallets, 90 ATC, CAT 50 Taper, 8000 RPM, 30 HP, Thru-Spindle Coolant, Chip Conveyor
2009 HAAS EC500 CNC Horizontal Machining Center, X-32″, Y-20”, Z-28”, 2APC, 20” x 20” Pallets, 40 ATC, 8000 RPM, Probe, Chip Auger
2003 KITAMURA MyCenter HX400i CNC Horizontal Machining Center, Fanuc 16iM CNC Control, X-26”, Y-24”, Z-22”, 2APC, 16” x 16” Pallets, 50 ATC, 13,000 RPM, Chip Conveyor
KITAMURA Mycenter HX400 CNC Horizontal Machining Center, Fanuc 16iM, Fanuc 16iM CNC Control, X-26”, Y-24”, Z-22”, 2APC, 16” x 16” Pallets, 50 ATC, 13,000 RPM, Chip Conveyor
CNC VERTICAL MACHINING CENTERS:
2009 HAAS VF-6/50 CNC Vertical Machining Center, X-64”, Y-32”, Z-30”, With 64” x 28” Table, 30 ATC, 7500 RPM, 30 HP, CAT 50, Thru-Spindle Coolant, Chip Conveyor
2006 HYUNDAI KIA VX750M CNC Vertical Machining Center, Fanuc 18iMB CNC Control, X-61”, Y-29.5”, Z-28”, With 71” x 28” Table, 30 ATC, CAT 50 Taper, Thru-Spindle Coolant
(2) 2007 HYUNDAI KIA KV45 CNC Horizontal Machining Centers, Fanuc 0iMC CNC Control, X-31.5”, Y-19.7”, Z-19.7”, 2APC Shuttle, 45” x 18” Pallets, 30 ATC, 6000 RPM, 15 HP, Thru-Spindle Coolant, Chip Conveyor
KITAMURA MyCenter 3X CNC Vertical Machining Center, 10K RPM, 20 ATC, Yasnac CNC Control
SUPERMAX YCM V56T CNC Vertical Machining Center, X-22”, Y-16”, Z-20”, 16 ATC, Fanuc 18M CNC Control
CNC DRILLING & TAPPING CENTER:
FANUC Robodrill AT14iA CNC Drilling & Tapping Center, Fanuc 16iM CNC Control, 14-Position Turret
CNC VERTICAL TURNING CENTERS:
2006 HYUNDAI KIA SKT-460 CNC Turning Center, Fanuc 21iTB CNC Control, 34.5” Swing, 62” Max. Length, 18” Chuck, 12-Pos.Turret, Tailstock, 50 HP, Steady Rest, Chip Conveyor
2006 HYUNDAI KIA SKT250SY CNC Turning Center, Sub-Spindle, C/Y-Axis, Live Milling, Fanuc 18iTB CNC Control, 25” Swing, 28” Max. Length, 12-Pos. Turret, 10″ Chuck, 6” Sub-Spindle, Chip Conveyor
2006 HYUNDAI KIA SKT21LM CNC Turning Center, Live Milling, Fanuc OiTC CNC Control, 21.7” Swing, 21” Max. Length, 8” Chuck, 12-Pos. Turret, Part Catcher, Chip Conveyor
CNC WIRE EDM:
2007 MITSUBISHI FA20S CNC Wire EDM, 41.3” x 31.5” x 11.3” Max. Workpiece, 3300# Max. Weight, Mitsubishi CNC Control
MACHINE SHOP & TOOLROOM EQUIPMENT, INCLUDING:
Manual Lathes, Vertical Mills, Large T-Slotted Tables, Angle Plates, Grinders, Flex-Arms, Tap Disintegrators, Polishers, Large Qty of Tool Holders, Perishable Tooling, Fixtures, Vises, Etc.
INSPECTION / QUALITY CONTROL:
2013 FARO ARM Platinum BFD-162 Portable CMM
2012 FARO ARM Edge Portable CMM with Laser Tracker
BROWN & SHARP Minstral 7-10-5 CMM, 6-Pos. Probe Changer, 61” x 35” Granite Table
STARRETT AGC-HGC2018-16 CMM, Quadra Chek 300
MITUTOYO B706 CMM with Quadra Chek 300, 50” x 42” Granite Table
14” GAGEMASTER Series 20 Optical Comparator
ALSO: Height Gages, Caliper Sets, Micrometer Sets, Pin Gage Sets, Hardness Testers, Etc.
2015 ALTOONA 10 Ton x 58’ Span, Top Running, Single Girder, Demag 10 Ton Hoist, 20’ Lift, Radio Control, Two Available
2013 KONE 10 Ton, 57’1” Span, Double Girder, 20’ Lift, Radio Control
PROVENCIAL 10 Ton, 57’ Span, Double Girder, 20’ Lift, Radio Control
HANDLING SERVICES INC. 2 Ton, 40’ Span, Pendant Control Crane System with Rail and Uprights
(4) 1 TON, 40’ Span Crane Systems, Single Girder, Under Hung Runway
2008 COMBI-LIFT CL42179DA49, 17,300 Lb.
HYSTER 120 XLS, 12,000 Lb.
TOYOTA 426FGCU25, 4,900 Lb.
2017 UNICARRIER MCP1F2A25LV, 4,400 Lb.
CAT GC25K, 4,350 Lb.
NISSAN MCP1F2A25 LV, 4,400 Lb.
HUGE QUANTITY OF PLANT SUPPORT EQUIPMENT & VEHICLES, INCLUDING:
Band Saws, Ironworkers, JLG Boom and Scissor Lifts, Bridge Cranes, Jib Cranes, Air Compressors, Dust Collectors, Welders, Welding Tables, Quality and Control Devices, Heavy Duty Shelving & Racking Dump Hoppers, FORD Super Duty Box Truck, FORD F350SD Pickup Truck, AND MUCH, MUCH MORE, TOO NUMEROUS TO LIST!
Buyers Premium: 15% On-Site, 18% On-Line
Sales Tax: 6%
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1) BUYER INFORMATION: Each potential Buyer represents, warrants and certifies that it has provided (i) its full and accurate legal name and business address, and the full and accurate legal name and address of Buyer’s representative(s) attending and/or participating in the sale event of the Property, and (ii) the citizenship status of Buyer and its representative(s) and any foreign interest of Buyer or its representative(s)
2) BUYER BEWARE: “THE BUYER ALONE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR CHECKING THE QUALITY AND SUITABILITY OF GOODS BEFORE A PURCAHSE IS MADE”. Koster Industries Inc. makes no representations, warranties, promises, covenants or guarantees, expressed or implied, as to defects in or the completeness or accuracy of the description in any advertising of any item(s) being auctioned and is not responsible for any advertising discrepancies, descriptions, nomenclature or inaccuracies of any kind. ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD ON “AS IS, WHERE IS” BASIS AND WITH ALL FAULTS WITHOUT EXCEPTION AND WITH REMOVAL AT BUYERS SOLE RISK AND EXPENSE. THE AUCTIONEER MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, PROMISES, COVENANTS OR GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE NATURE, QUALITY, DURABILITY, CAPABILITY, FUNCTION, PERFORMANCE, VALUE OR CONDITION OF THE ITEM(S) BEING AUCTIONED OR ITS (THEIR) SUITABILITY FOR ANY USE. THE AUCTIONEER EXPRESSLY AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
3) REGISTRATION: Koster Industries Inc. reserves the right to refuse any applicant the privilege of bidding or attending the auction for any reason, including but not limited to prior history with Koster or other auctioneers, past non-payment or removal.
4) OUT OF COUNTRY REGISTRATION: Koster Industries Inc. Requires a minimum of $2,000 deposit for all bidders residing outside of the continental United States. This deposit is refundable.
5) DEPOSIT: Koster Industries Inc. Reserves the right to require a deposit upon registration including credit card deposits and holds on the credit card for a minimum of $500.00 USD. All deposits are refundable.
6) PAYMENTS: All payments must be made in the form of Cash, Company Check – up to $1,000, Certified Funds over $1,000, Money Order, and Credit Cards with a 3% Processing charge. Koster Industries Inc. reserves the right to charge any buyers credit card for purchases made at the sale including all fees associated with if there is no communication between buyer and Koster Industries Inc. We will make multiple attempts to contact buyer then have the right to charge credit card associated with account.
7) SALES TAX: Purchaser shall also pay all applicable sales or use taxes imposed by all taxing authorities on such transaction unless purchaser shall present a resale certificate, certificate of exemption or the like, exempting the purchaser and auctioneer from the payment of any such sales and use taxes.
8) MANOR OF PAYMENT: All payments are to be made out to Koster Industries Inc. Payments are due upon posted time of payment, open invoice over the period of one week with no communication between buyer and auctioneer could be considered abandoned and Koster Industries Inc. Will reserve the right to re-sell, scrap any and all lots purchased.
9) COMPLIANCE WITH TERMS OF SALE: In default of payment of bills in full within the time therein specified, the auctioneer in addition to all other remedies allowed by law, may retain all monies received as deposit or otherwise, as liquidated damages. Lots not paid for and removed within the time allowed herein may be resold at public or private sale without further notice, and any deficiency, together with all expenses and charges of re-sale, will be charged to the defaulting purchaser. The execution, interpretation and performance of the Transaction Documents shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, COMPLIANCE WITH TERMS OF SALE: In default of payment of bills in full within the time therein specified, the auctioneer in addition to all other remedies allowed by law, may retain all monies received as deposit or otherwise, as liquidated damages. Lots not paid for and removed within the time allowed herein may be resold at public or private sale without further notice, and any deficiency, together with all expenses and charges of re-sale, will be charged to the defaulting purchaser. The execution, interpretation and performance of the Transaction Documents shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York (without regard to its conflicts of law provisions). THE PARTIES HEREBY WAIVE THE RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL IN ANY DISPUTE OF ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION BASED UPON OR ARISING OUT OF, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, THE TRANSACTION DOCUMENTS, ANY OF THE RELATED DOCUMENTS, ANY DEALINGS BETWEEN SELLER AND BUYER RELATING TO THE SUBJECT MATTER HEREOF OR THEREOF, AND/OR THE RELATIONSHIP THAT IS BEING ESTABLISHED BETWEEN SELLER AND BUYER.
10) REMOVAL: All purchases must be removed not later than Posted Removal Time. No lot can, on any account, be removed during the sale. Removal shall be at the expense, risk and liability of the purchaser. Purchases will be delivered only on presentation of paid bill. The Auctioneer shall not be responsible for goods not removed within the time allowed, but shall have the option to remove and store at the expense and risk of the purchaser any article purchased, but not paid for and removal of any of the goods. A storage charge of $750.00 USD per day will be applied to anyone who does not remove within the posted time limit without prior permission from our office. for insurance reasons Koster Industries Inc. does not supply any material handling devises or equipment including but not limited to forklift trucks, cranes, pallet jacks, hand trucks, Etc. We require valid insurance from all people who work inside the facility including all machinery movers, erectors, millwrights, or any buyer operating equipment or dismantling / moving machinery - NO EXCEPTIONS.
11) Koster Industries Inc. does not pack, ship crate, transport or rig any items, we provide riggers / pack & ship companies information on our website as a courtesy, they are 3rd party contactors, Koster Industries is not responsible for rigging charges, damages, Etc. We must be supplied with an insurance certificate naming Koster Industries Inc. as additionally insured for all machinery movers or anyone operating equipment within the building - NO EXCEPTIONS
12) RESPONSIBILITY FOR NON-DELIVERY: The Auctioneer shall not, in any event, be liable for non-delivery of for any other matter or thing, to any purchaser of any lot, other than for the return to the purchaser of the deposit or sum paid on said lot, should the purchaser be entitled thereto.
13) CLAIMS: No claims will be allowed after removal of goods from premises.
14) SAFETY DEVICES: Articles purchased may not incorporate approved activating mechanisms, operating safety devices or safety guards, as required by OSHA or otherwise. It is purchaser’s responsibility that articles purchased be so equipped and safeguarded to meet OSHA and any other requirements before placing such articles into operation.
15) INDEMNIFICATION: Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold the Auctioneer harmless from and against all claims and liabilities relating to the condition or use of the articles purchased or failure of user to follow instructions, warnings or recommendations of the manufacturer, or to comply with federal, state and local laws applicable to such articles, including OSHA requirements, or for proximate or consequential damages, costs or legal expenses arising therefrom.
16) RISK TO PERSON AND PROPERTY: Persons attending during exhibition, sale or removal of goods assume all risks of damage of or loss to person and property and specifically release the auctioneer from liability therefore. Neither the Auctioneer nor his principal shall be liable by reason of any defect in or condition of the premises on which the sale is held.
17) ADDITION TO OR WITHDRAWAL FROM SALE: The auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw from sale any of the property listed or to sell at this sale property not listed, and also reserves the right to group one or more lots into one or more selling lots or to subdivide into two or more selling lots. Whenever the best interest of the seller will be served, the auctioneer reserves the right to sell all the property listed, in bulk.
18) COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS. Buyer shall comply with all U.S. export control laws and regulations. The Property sold under the Transaction Documents may be subject to the provisions of Export Administration Act of 1979 and the Export Administration Regulations promulgated thereunder, the Arms Export Control Act and the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and the sanctions laws administered by the Office of Foreign Assets Control. Buyer acknowledges that these statues and regulations impose restrictions on import, export and transfer to third countries of commodities and related data, and that licenses from the U.S. Department of Commerce or U.S. Department of State may be required before such commodities or data can be transferred, and that such licenses may impose further restrictions on use and further transfer of such commodities and data. Buyer agrees (i) to notify Seller prior to any transfer of Property (including goods, commodities or data) purchased under the Transaction Documents to any parties outside of the United States, (ii) to provide an end-use certificate and a certification that the Property (including goods, commodities and data) purchased under the Transaction Documents will not be transferred to any end-user or for any end-use that is prohibited by U. S. law, (iii) to provide proof of any required U. S. Automated Export System (AES) filing prior to export of any Property (including goods, commodities or data) purchased under the Transaction Documents, and (iv) that Seller reserves the right to cancel any sale at any time in the event it determines, in its sole discretion, that any transaction arising out of the Transaction Documents does or may violate applicable U.S. export control or similar laws.
19) DISPUTE BETWEEN BIDDERS: If any dispute arises between two or more bidders, the auctioneer may decide the same or put the lot up for sale again at once, and resell to the highest bidder. The auctioneer’s decision shall be final and absolute.
20) RESERVE: The auctioneer reserves the right to reject any and all bids. On lots upon which there is a reserve, the auctioneer shall have the right to bid on behalf of the Seller.
21) RECORDS: The record of sale kept by the auctioneer and bookkeeper will be taken as final in the event of any dispute.
22) INTERNET BIDDING: Koster Industries assumes no liability for any 3rd party internet bidding platform site for security including any and all unauthorized or compromised usage of the registrant’s username or password, and disruption in the internet or network service, such as outages, lag times, or credit card fraud.
23) COLLUSION: Buyers agree that they will not participate in any bidding practices with the intent of manipulating the bidding process, Buyers agree that they will not place bids under false names or buyer information.
24) AGENCY: The auctioneer is acting as agent only and is not responsible for the acts of its principals.