If you are unable to attend an auction, Koster Industries can bid on your behalf
Wed, May 16th 2018 1:00 P.M. EDT
Melville, NY; Westminster, MA; Brooklyn, NY; Aurora, IL
By Appointment Only
ITEMS LOCATED IN MELVILLE, NY
PAC MDL. SM65 STRAPPING MACHINE, WITH FOOT PEDAL CONTROLS, S/N: 130413602 (LOCATED IN MELVILLE, NY)
LORS MDL. LTG-23 HANGING SPOT WELDER, 23-KVA @ 50% DUTY CYCLE, WITH TECNA MDL. 9165B BALANCER, 36-49kg, CART, S/N: 1110996 (LOCATED IN MELVILLE, NY)
15″ ROCKWELL MDL. 15-655 VARI-SPEED DRILL PRESS, 1/3HP SINGLE PHASE, WITH 12″ X 18″ TABLE, S/N: 1776838 (LOCATED IN MELVILLE, NY)
HANKISON AIR DRYER (LOCATED IN MELVILLE, NY)
CURTIS MDL. CDR2000 AIR DRYER, 200-SCFM @ 100-PSIG, S/N: H200B2300203039 (LOCATED IN MELVILLE, NY)
32 TON FEDERAL #3 OBI FLYWHEEL TYPE MECHANICAL PRESS, WITH 2.5″ STROKE, 8.75″ SHUT HEIGHT, 12.75″ X 21.5″ BED, 7.25″ THROAT, 125 SPM, S/N: 3-2324 (LOCATED IN MELVILLE, NY)
SOUTHWORTH “DANDY” 330# SCISSOR CART (LOCATED IN MELVILLE, NY)
5″ X 7″ JET MDL. 414458 HORIZONTAL / VERTICAL BANDSAW, 1/2HP, SINGLE PHASE, S/N: 070425866 (LOCATED IN MELVILLE, NY)
FEDERAL MDL. 444BCA 19kw SPOT WELDER, 220-VOLTS, WITH 41″ THROAT, FOOT SWITCH, S/N: 48791 (LOCATED IN MELVILLE, NY)
BRIDGEWOOD 16″ JOINER, S/N: N/A (LOCATED IN MELVILLE, NY)
DeWALT MDL. GA 3HP 26″ RIP SAW, S/N: 53933 (LOCATED IN MELVILLE, NY)
MILLER MOOREHEAD MACHINERY MDL. 100 1/4HP SLITTER, SINGLE PHASE, S/N: 2028 (LOCATED IN MELVILLE, NY)
LeROI MDL. 30SST 30HP TANK MOUNTED HORIZONTAL PISTON TYPE AIR COMPRESSOR, WITH DRESSER MDL. A219-107 HEAD, S/N: 4141X490 (LOCATED IN MELVILLE, NY)
36″ CEMCO “2000” 15HP VERTICAL BELT SANDER, WITH VARI-SPEED CONVEYOR TABLE, LOAD METER, 5″ TABLE HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT (LOCATED IN MELVILLE, NY)
6″ X 18″ BOYAR SCHULTZ MDL. 618H SURFACE GRINDER, WITH MAGNA-LOCK ELECTROMAGNETIC CHUCK, WALKER VARIABLE POWER CONTROL, S/N: H-799 (LOCATED IN MELVILLE, NY)
25 TON X 4′ ACCURPRESS MDL. 7254 CNC PRESS BRAKE, WITH ACCURPRESS ETS 250 CONTROL, CONTROL STAND, 51″ OVERALL BED LENGTH, 51″ BETWEEN HOUSINGS, S/N: 5259 (1999) (LOCATED IN MELVILLE, NY)
14″ POWERMATIC MDL. 143 VERTICAL BELT SANDER, WITH 15″ X 15″ TILTING TABLE, S/N: 3-1232 [LOCATED IN MELVILLE, NY]
6″ X 18″ REID MDL. 618HA HAND FEED SURFACE GRINDER, WITH 1HP POPE DIRECT DRIVE SPINDLE, 6″ X 18″ BROWN & SHARPE PERMANENT MAGNETIC CHUCK, S/N: 14958 (LOCATED IN MELVILLE, NY)
10″ DOUBLE END PEDESTAL GRINDER, WITH PUSH BUTTON START, S/N: N/A (LOCATED IN MELVILLE, NY)
1/2HP BALDOR DOUBLE END PEDESTAL GRINDER, SINGLE PHASE (LOCATED IN MELVILLE, NY)
90 TON X 10′ CINCINNATI “90ASX8FT” “AUTOSHAPE” CNC HYDRAULIC PRESS BRAKE, WITH 8″ STROKE, CNC BACK GAUGE, 8′ BETWEEN HOUSING, DUAL PALM CONTROL STAND, S/N: 43855 (LOCATED IN MELVILLE, NY)
ITEM LOCATED IN WESTMINSTER, MA
WUXI CITY YEXIN MACHINERY COMPANY MDL. ST-29M PLATE BEVELING MACHINE, WITH APPROXIMATELY 10HP WORK HEAD, 60cm VERTICAL HEAD TRAVEL,  HYDRAULIC HOLDDOWNS, CONTROL PANEL (2013) (LOCATED IN WESTMINSTER, MA)
ITEMS LOCATED IN BROOKLYN, NY
60 TON BLISS MDL. C-60 OBI FLYWHEEL TYPE PUNCH PRESS, WITH 4″ STROKE, 14.25″ SHUT HEIGHT, 3″ SLIDE, MECHANICAL CLUTCH, 32″ X 21″ BED, S/N: H62684,HP47851 (LOCATED IN BROOKLYN, NY)
12ga X 72″ NATIONAL MDL. U7212 BOX & PAN BRAKE, WITH COUNTER WEIGHTS, S/N: 798-587 (LOCATED IN BROOKLYN, NY)
10ga X 50″ PRESSMASTER MDL. MS-1050 HYDRAULIC SHEAR, WITH SQUARING ARM, REAR OPERATED MANUAL BACK GAUGE, S/N: N/A (LOCATED IN BROOKLYN, NY)
10ga X 10′ NIAGARA MDL. 1R-10-10 MECHANICAL POWER SHEAR, WITH SQUARING ARM, FRONT OPERATED POWER BACK GAUGE, S/N: 63709 (LOCATED IN BROOKLYN, NY)
30 TON X 6′ CYRIL BATH “STURDYBENDER” MDL. B-3-4 MECHANICAL PRESS BRAKE, 6′ X 3/16″, 4′ X 1/4″, 57″ BETWEEN HOUSING, LUBE, S/N: 414 (LOCATED IN BROOKLYN, NY)
3 TON ACCO WRIGHT “SPEEDWAY” OVERHEAD BRIDGE CRANE, TOP RUNNING, SINGLE GIRDER, WITH APPROXIMATELY 75′ RUNWAY, FREE STANDING, UPRIGHTS, 14′ UNDER HOOK, PENDANT CONTROLS (LOCATED IN BROOKLYN; DELAYED DELIVERY TO END OF MAY)
PEDDINGHAUS MODEL 210A/20 MECHANICAL IRONWORKER, 2″ DIA. ROUND, 10″ X 1/2″ SHEAR, 1-3/16″ DIA. THRU 7/8″ PLATE, S/N: FH649 (LOCATED IN BROOKLYN, NY)
ITEMS LOCATED IN AURORA, IL
57” SWIFT MDL. 15SV5 FACING LATHE, 57” SWING IN GAP, 16” GAP LENGTH, 230 RPM, 50” 4 JAW CHUCK, 4” HOLE, 440 VOLT, S/N: 13287 (LOCATED IN AURORA, IL)
52” LANSING MDL. TADF650 FACING LATHE, 200 RPM, 52” SWING, 47” FACEPLATE  (LOCATED IN AURORA, IL)
52″ STAR FACING LATHE, HARDWAYS, 4 WAY TOOLPOST, 42″ FACEPLATE, 25 HP 220/440 VOLT ELECTRICS, S/N: N/A (LOCATED IN AURORA, IL)
50”X180” NILES ENGINE LATHE, 40” OCS, 94 RPM, FACEPLATE WITH JAWS, 30 HP 440 VOLT, S/N: 22040 (LOCATED IN AURORA, IL)
48”X72”CC SPRINGFIELD MDL. 180 LATHE, 36” OCS, 4 JAW, STEADYREST, DRO, 25 HP 220/440 VOLT, S/N: 66041 (LOCATED IN AURORA, IL)
HEALD MDL. 273A INTERNAL GRINDER (LOCATED IN AURORA, IL)
16”X40” ELB MDL. SWE10VAI HYDRAULIC SURFACE GRINDER, CHUCK WITH CONTROL, S/N: 161660479 (LOCATED IN AURORA, IL)
10”X20” ELB MDL. STAR 1020 VAII SURFACE GRINDER, S/N: 179800182 (LOCATED IN AURORA, IL)
4” CERUTI MDL. AC100 TABLE TYPE HBM, ROTARY TABLE, 50 TAPER SPINDLE, 15 HP 230/460 VOLT, S/N: 52399 (LOCATED IN AURORA, IL)
5’X13” POLAMCO MDL. WR 50/1.6 RADIAL DRILL, BOX TABLE, 4 KW 220/440 VOLT, S/N: 3364/3354 (LOCATED IN AURORA, IL)
64”X15’CC VDF ENGINE LATHE, RAISED, 64” SWING, 30” OCS, 3.5” HOLE, IN/MM THREADING, 20 HP, S/N: 3902 (LOCATED IN AURORA, IL)
5’X19” CASER RADIAL DRILL, BOX TABLE – MADE IN ITALY (LOCATED IN AURORA, IL)
5’X13” CINCINNATI BICKFORD RADIAL DRILL, L BASE, S/N: 3E-694 (LOCATED IN AURORA, IL)
ITEMS LOCATED IN BOHEMIA, NY
VIBRASLIDE INC. MDL. 33 9″ X 5-1/2″ VIBRATORY TUMBLER (LOCATED IN BOHEMIA, NY)
BOYAR SCHULTZ MDL. 3A POWER FEED SURFACE GRINDER, 8″ X 18″ WALKER ELECTROMAGNETIC CHUCK, 1HP SPINDLE (LOCATED IN BOHEMIA, NY)
LEADWELL MDL. MCV-760XL CNC VERTICAL MACHINING CENTER, 20-POSITION AUTOMATIC TOOL CHANGER, FANUC SYSTEM 6M CONTROLS, 19.5″ X 39″ TABLE, S/N: 84047  [LOCATED IN BOHEMIA, NY]
11-1/2″ 3-JAW CHUCK [LOCATED IN BOHEMIA, NY]
NIKKO PRECISION 6-1/2″ 3-JAW CHUCK
CHUCK JAWS & CHUCK COLLETS
ITEM LOCATED IN COLORADO
BRIDGEPORT SERIES I 2-HP VERTICAL MILLING MACHINE, WITH 2-HP MOTOR, 9″ X 42″ SERVO POWERFEED TABLE, 2-AXIS DIGITAL READOUT
ITEM LOCATED IN CONNECTICUT
LVD Helus 2,000 Watt CNC Laser with 52″ x 110″ Cutting Bed, 2,000 Watt, Shuttle Table, Approximately 50″ x 100″ Cutting Capacity, GE Fanuc Series 16-L CNC Controls, S/N: 24994 (New 1998)
To accurately post consignment items we ask that you provide the following information
Model or Type
Machine Capacities Including Table Size, Spindle Size, Bed Size, RPM, Motor HP, Etc.
Controls (If Applicable)
Any Accessories Including Digital Readouts, Attachments, Tooling, Etc.
Can the Item be Inspected?
Is the Item Under Power?
What is the Condition of the Item?
Are There Any Known Issues?
Can you load the item or Buyer Responsibility
ONLINE ONLY AUCTION SALE
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1) BUYER INFORMATION: Each potential Buyer represents, warrants and certifies that it has provided (i) its full and accurate legal name and business address, and the full and accurate legal name and address of Buyer’s representative(s) attending and/or participating in the sale event of the Property, and (ii) the citizenship status of Buyer and its representative(s) and any foreign interest of Buyer or its representative(s)
2) BUYER BEWARE: “THE BUYER ALONE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR CHECKING THE QUALITY AND SUITABILITY OF GOODS BEFORE A PURCAHSE IS MADE”. Koster Industries Inc. makes no representations, warranties, promises, covenants or guarantees, expressed or implied, as to defects in or the completeness or accuracy of the description in any advertising of any item(s) being auctioned and is not responsible for any advertising discrepancies, descriptions, nomenclature or inaccuracies of any kind. ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD ON “AS IS, WHERE IS” BASIS AND WITH ALL FAULTS WITHOUT EXCEPTION AND WITH REMOVAL AT BUYERS SOLE RISK AND EXPENSE. THE AUCTIONEER MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, PROMISES, COVENANTS OR GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE NATURE, QUALITY, DURABILITY, CAPABILITY, FUNCTION, PERFORMANCE, VALUE OR CONDITION OF THE ITEM(S) BEING AUCTIONED OR ITS (THEIR) SUITABILITY FOR ANY USE. THE AUCTIONEER EXPRESSLY AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
3) REGISTRATION: Koster Industries Inc. reserves the right to refuse any applicant the privilege of bidding or attending the auction for any reason, including but not limited to prior history with Koster or other auctioneers, past non-payment or removal.
4) OUT OF COUNTRY REGISTRATION: Koster Industries Inc. Requires a minimum of $2,000 deposit for all bidders residing outside of the continental United States. This deposit is refundable.
5) DEPOSIT: Koster Industries Inc. Reserves the right to require a deposit upon registration including credit card deposits and holds on the credit card for a minimum of $500.00 USD. All deposits are refundable.
6) PAYMENTS: All payments must be made in the form of Cash, Company Check – up to $1,000, Certified Funds over $1,000, Money Order, and Credit Cards with a 3% Processing charge. Koster Industries Inc. reserves the right to charge any buyers credit card for purchases made at the sale including all fees associated with if there is no communication between buyer and Koster Industries Inc. We will make multiple attempts to contact buyer then have the right to charge credit card associated with account.
7) SALES TAX: Purchaser shall also pay all applicable sales or use taxes imposed by all taxing authorities on such transaction unless purchaser shall present a resale certificate, certificate of exemption or the like, exempting the purchaser and auctioneer from the payment of any such sales and use taxes.
8) MANOR OF PAYMENT: All payments are to be made out to Koster Industries Inc. Payments are due upon posted time of payment, open invoice over the period of one week with no communication between buyer and auctioneer could be considered abandoned and Koster Industries Inc. Will reserve the right to re-sell, scrap any and all lots purchased.
9) COMPLIANCE WITH TERMS OF SALE: In default of payment of bills in full within the time therein specified, the auctioneer in addition to all other remedies allowed by law, may retain all monies received as deposit or otherwise, as liquidated damages. Lots not paid for and removed within the time allowed herein may be resold at public or private sale without further notice, and any deficiency, together with all expenses and charges of re-sale, will be charged to the defaulting purchaser. The execution, interpretation and performance of the Transaction Documents shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, COMPLIANCE WITH TERMS OF SALE: In default of payment of bills in full within the time therein specified, the auctioneer in addition to all other remedies allowed by law, may retain all monies received as deposit or otherwise, as liquidated damages. Lots not paid for and removed within the time allowed herein may be resold at public or private sale without further notice, and any deficiency, together with all expenses and charges of re-sale, will be charged to the defaulting purchaser. The execution, interpretation and performance of the Transaction Documents shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York (without regard to its conflicts of law provisions). THE PARTIES HEREBY WAIVE THE RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL IN ANY DISPUTE OF ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION BASED UPON OR ARISING OUT OF, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, THE TRANSACTION DOCUMENTS, ANY OF THE RELATED DOCUMENTS, ANY DEALINGS BETWEEN SELLER AND BUYER RELATING TO THE SUBJECT MATTER HEREOF OR THEREOF, AND/OR THE RELATIONSHIP THAT IS BEING ESTABLISHED BETWEEN SELLER AND BUYER.
10) REMOVAL: All purchases must be removed not later than Posted Removal Time. No lot can, on any account, be removed during the sale. Removal shall be at the expense, risk and liability of the purchaser. Purchases will be delivered only on presentation of paid bill. The Auctioneer shall not be responsible for goods not removed within the time allowed, but shall have the option to remove and store at the expense and risk of the purchaser any article purchased, but not paid for and removal of any of the goods. A storage charge of $750.00 USD per day will be applied to anyone who does not remove within the posted time limit without prior permission from our office. for insurance reasons Koster Industries Inc. does not supply any material handling devises or equipment including but not limited to forklift trucks, cranes, pallet jacks, hand trucks, Etc. We require valid insurance from all people who work inside the facility including all machinery movers, erectors, millwrights, or any buyer operating equipment or dismantling / moving machinery - NO EXCEPTIONS.
11) Koster Industries Inc. does not pack, ship crate, transport or rig any items, we provide riggers / pack & ship companies information on our website as a courtesy, they are 3rd party contactors, Koster Industries is not responsible for rigging charges, damages, Etc. We must be supplied with an insurance certificate naming Koster Industries Inc. as additionally insured for all machinery movers or anyone operating equipment within the building - NO EXCEPTIONS
12) RESPONSIBILITY FOR NON-DELIVERY: The Auctioneer shall not, in any event, be liable for non-delivery of for any other matter or thing, to any purchaser of any lot, other than for the return to the purchaser of the deposit or sum paid on said lot, should the purchaser be entitled thereto.
13) CLAIMS: No claims will be allowed after removal of goods from premises.
14) SAFETY DEVICES: Articles purchased may not incorporate approved activating mechanisms, operating safety devices or safety guards, as required by OSHA or otherwise. It is purchaser’s responsibility that articles purchased be so equipped and safeguarded to meet OSHA and any other requirements before placing such articles into operation.
15) INDEMNIFICATION: Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold the Auctioneer harmless from and against all claims and liabilities relating to the condition or use of the articles purchased or failure of user to follow instructions, warnings or recommendations of the manufacturer, or to comply with federal, state and local laws applicable to such articles, including OSHA requirements, or for proximate or consequential damages, costs or legal expenses arising therefrom.
16) RISK TO PERSON AND PROPERTY: Persons attending during exhibition, sale or removal of goods assume all risks of damage of or loss to person and property and specifically release the auctioneer from liability therefore. Neither the Auctioneer nor his principal shall be liable by reason of any defect in or condition of the premises on which the sale is held.
17) ADDITION TO OR WITHDRAWAL FROM SALE: The auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw from sale any of the property listed or to sell at this sale property not listed, and also reserves the right to group one or more lots into one or more selling lots or to subdivide into two or more selling lots. Whenever the best interest of the seller will be served, the auctioneer reserves the right to sell all the property listed, in bulk.
18) COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS. Buyer shall comply with all U.S. export control laws and regulations. The Property sold under the Transaction Documents may be subject to the provisions of Export Administration Act of 1979 and the Export Administration Regulations promulgated thereunder, the Arms Export Control Act and the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and the sanctions laws administered by the Office of Foreign Assets Control. Buyer acknowledges that these statues and regulations impose restrictions on import, export and transfer to third countries of commodities and related data, and that licenses from the U.S. Department of Commerce or U.S. Department of State may be required before such commodities or data can be transferred, and that such licenses may impose further restrictions on use and further transfer of such commodities and data. Buyer agrees (i) to notify Seller prior to any transfer of Property (including goods, commodities or data) purchased under the Transaction Documents to any parties outside of the United States, (ii) to provide an end-use certificate and a certification that the Property (including goods, commodities and data) purchased under the Transaction Documents will not be transferred to any end-user or for any end-use that is prohibited by U. S. law, (iii) to provide proof of any required U. S. Automated Export System (AES) filing prior to export of any Property (including goods, commodities or data) purchased under the Transaction Documents, and (iv) that Seller reserves the right to cancel any sale at any time in the event it determines, in its sole discretion, that any transaction arising out of the Transaction Documents does or may violate applicable U.S. export control or similar laws.
19) DISPUTE BETWEEN BIDDERS: If any dispute arises between two or more bidders, the auctioneer may decide the same or put the lot up for sale again at once, and resell to the highest bidder. The auctioneer’s decision shall be final and absolute.
20) RESERVE: The auctioneer reserves the right to reject any and all bids. On lots upon which there is a reserve, the auctioneer shall have the right to bid on behalf of the Seller.
21) RECORDS: The record of sale kept by the auctioneer and bookkeeper will be taken as final in the event of any dispute.
22) INTERNET BIDDING: Koster Industries assumes no liability for any 3rd party internet bidding platform site for security including any and all unauthorized or compromised usage of the registrant’s username or password, and disruption in the internet or network service, such as outages, lag times, or credit card fraud.
23) COLLUSION: Buyers agree that they will not participate in any bidding practices with the intent of manipulating the bidding process, Buyers agree that they will not place bids under false names or buyer information.
24) AGENCY: The auctioneer is acting as agent only and is not responsible for the acts of its principals.