If you are unable to attend an auction, Koster Industries can bid on your behalf
Tue, May 8th 2018 10:30 A.M. EDT
65 Knickerbocker Ave, #A Bohemia, NY (Long Island) 11716
Inspection on the day before & morning of the auction
CNC TURNING & MILLING CENTER
2006 Doosan Daewoo Puma MX-2500ST CNC 8-Axis Turning & Milling Center, with B-axis milling spindle, sub-spindle, C-axis, Y-Axis, 10” diameter left & right chucks, 12-position lower turret with live tooling, Fanuc 18iTB CNC control, 40-position automatic tool changer, Capto C6 tooling, 21.7” max. turning dia., 40.2” max. turning length, 35 HP/3500 RPM left spindle, 30 HP/5000 RPM sub-spindle, 20 HP/10,000 RPM milling spindle, Turbo chip conveyor, tool eye, S/N: PX25ST0134 (2006)
Daewoo Puma 350MA CNC Lathe with Live Tooling, with 12” chuck, 27.5” swing, 50” center distance, 12-position turret, Fanuc 18T control, live tooling, 4” spindle bore, 40 HP motor, 3000 RPM, tool eye, hydraulic tailstock, S/N: P35M0114 (1998)
Daewoo Puma 230MB CNC Lathe with Live Tooling, with 8” chuck, 21.7” swing, 23” Z-travel, 12-position turret, hydraulic tailstock, Fanuc 18iT control, live tooling, part catcher, tool eye, S/N: P23M0186
Daewoo Puma 200LC CNC Lathe, with 20.1” swing, 21” center distance, 12-position turret, hydraulic tailstock, part catcher, tool eye, Fanuc 21T control, S/N: PM200898 (1999)
Daewoo Puma 10S-3A CNC Lathe with Live Tooling, with 22.8” swing over bed, 30.3” max. turning length, 10” chuck, 12-position turret, live tooling, 3150 RPM, 35 HP motor, Fanuc 16T control, hydraulic tailstock, hydraulic spindle clamp, S/N: 3P100018 (1995)
CNC VERTICAL MACHINING CENTERS
2007 Doosan MV4020 Vertical Machining Center, 4-axis, with Fanuc 21iMB control, 47.2” x 19.7” table, Travels: X-40.2”, Y-20.1”, Z-24.6”, 30-position automatic tool changer, BT40 taper, S/N: AV5E3059 (2007)
Daewoo DMV500S Vertical Machining Center, with Fanuc 18im control, 47.2” x 19.7” table, Travels: X-40.2”, Y-19.7”, Z-20.1”, 30-position automatic tool changer, BT40 taper,
S/N: AV5D0018 (2000)
|Daewoo DMV500S Vertical Machining Center, with Fanuc 18im control, 47.2” x 19.7” table, Travels: X-40.2”, Y-19.7”, Z-20.1”, 30-position automatic tool changer, BT40 taper,
S/N: AV550376 (1998)
Mighty Viper 750AG Vertical Machining Center, with 24-position automatic tool changer, BT40 taper, Mitsubishi Meldas CNC control, 20.5” x 37.5” table, S/N: 002400 (2000)
Mighty Comet 1000PH Vertical Machining Center, with Mitsubishi CNC control, 24-position automatic tool changer, BT40 taper, oil cooler, 25” x 50” table, S/N: 950884 (1995)
Leadwell MCV760XL Vertical Machining Center, with 20-position automatic tool changer, Fanuc 6M CNC control, 19.5” x 39” table, S/N: 84047
4TH AXIS ROTARY TABLES & INDEXERS
8” SMW RT175VN 4-Axis Rotary Table
8”, 9”, & 10” Haas 4-Axis Rotary Tables
Super Tec G20P-50CNC CNC OD Grinder, with 8” swing, 20” centers, Fanuc O-GC control, 12” x 1” wheel, paper coolant, S/N: GG02016 (2002)
CNC & MANUAL CHUCKERS
Tsugami FA45 Twin-Turret CNC Chucker, with Tsugami-Fanuc CNC control, 16-position turret, 8-position turret, chip conveyor, S/N: 3139 (1989)
Tsugami Mercury CNC Chucker, with 6” chuck, 10-position drum turret, Fanuc 6T control (1984)
Hardinge AHC Automatic Chucker, with Lipe pneumatic bar feed, S/N: KHB8220
Hardinge HC Automatic Chucker, with overhead threading, vari-speed to 3000 RPM
Hardinge Automatic Chucker (as is)
Coordinate Measuring Machines
2010 Zeiss Contura G2 10/12/6 RDS CNC Coordinate Measuring Machine, 61” x 52” x 10” table, 48 between columns, Vast XXT probe, 33” under cross rail, S/N: 201012502625 (2010)
Mitutoyo BH305 Coordinate Measuring Machine, 3-axis, with 26.5” x 36” x 6” thick table, 21” between columns, 17” under rail, Renishaw TP2-5W probe
14” Micro-Vu VH14 Optical Comparator, with digital readout, MicroVu Q16 computer readout, S/N: 2271
Zygo 1200 Series 1201B Super Mike
Victor 618EM Precision Toolroom Lathe, with power carriage 0-100 IPM, inch / metric threading, draw bar, S/N: 9110560
Hardinge TFB-H Super Precision Toolroom Lathe, with carriage feed, collet chuck, draw bar, Hardinge AT attachment, variable speed to 3000 RPM, S/N: KTD-8220
Jet 16X40 Manual Lathe, with 16” swing, 40” centers, tool slide, 2.5” hole, 8” chuck, hardened & ground ways, spindle speeds 35-2000 RPM, inch / metric threading
Sunnen MBC-1805-D Horizontal Hone, with power stroke, S/N: 4Y195326
Sunnen MBB1660 Horizontal Hone, S/N: 40130
Bridgeport Series I Vertical Mill, with digital readout, power feed, 9” x 48” table, Newall 2-axis digital readout, spindle speeds 60-4200 RPM, S/N: BR283030
Supermax YCM1-1/2VS Vertical Mill, with 9” x 42” table, Servo power feed, spindle speeds 60-4200 RPM, S/N: 0613759 (1984)
Alliant Vertical Mill, with 9” x 42” table, 2-axis digital readout, spindle speeds 60-4500 RPM, Servo power feed, R8 spindle, S/N: 172092907
Bridgeport Series 1J Vertical Mill, with 9” x 42” table, power feed, spindle speeds 80-2720 RPM, S/N: 12BR95740
Dahlih LIH DL-V2 Universal Mill, with horizontal & vertical heads, 51” x 11” table, spindle speeds 85-1300 RPM, S/N: 81127 (1984)
Super-Tec STG-250 Plain Cylindrical Grinder, 7” swing, 10” centers, with 12” diameter wheel x 1” face, S/N: 1195
Boyar Schultz 3A 8” x 18” Power Feed Surface Grinder, with 8” x 18” electromagnetic chuck
Black Diamond Model 0 Double End Drill Grinder, with 10” wheels, 1/2HP
Sanford 6” x 13” Hand Feed Surface Grinder, with 6” x 13” electromagnetic chuck, S/N: 1601764M
MSC Automatic Horizontal Bandsaw, approximately 8” x 16”, with power clamping, stock feed
Ingersoll Rand 2475 5HP Vertical Tank Mounted Air Compressor, S/N: NAR10054150
Ingersoll Rand 2475N5 5HP Vertical Tank Mounted Air Compressor, S/N: 922345
Ingersoll Rand D5VIN Air Dryer, with digital controls, 32-CFM
Weaver AFH-70 7000# Capacity Auto Lift, with 9’ between columns, S/N: 4FC53
Moore No. 3 Jig Borer, with 11” x 24” table, S/N: B1126
So-Low C85-5 Ultra-Low Freezer, 28” wide x 40” long x 40” high, inside dimensions: 18” x 30” x 16” deep, S/N: 0001437
Abrasive 6500SS White Industrial Products Airbrasive 6500 System 2 Reach-In Type Sand Blast Cabinet
Empire MH-2636S Reach-In Type Sand Blast Cabinet, with dust collector, S/N: C1401
Dake Bench Type Hydraulic Press, with digital gage, 17” DBU, 10,000-PSI, manual hydraulic hand pump
Vibratub No. 33 Vibratory Finishing Mill, with 9” x 6” opening
Dumore Series 24 Auto Drill, S/N: 8197 (Cat #24-051)
Magnaflux ZB100F Black Light, Magnaflux Y-7 Yoke, Power Supply
Miscellaneous Shop Support, including: drills, milling vises, live tooling, chucks, CNC tool holders, CNC tool holder carts, hydraulic die lift carts, belt sanders, drill presses, hose, Safety-Kleen degreasers, DeWalt mitre saw, hydraulic pallet jacks, material handling carts, Lista tool cabinets, work benches, surf-o-meter, shelving, tool chests, pneumatic hand tools, ultrasonic cleaners, vidmar cabinets, 2-door steel storage cabinets, hand tools, Mdl. 742 2 ton shop hoist, granite surface plates, spindle noses, lathe tooling, collets, office furniture, sizing tubes, motors, gages, assorted hardware, etc.
Quantity of Assorted Raw Material & Cantilever Racks
Buyers Premium: 15% On-Site, 18% On-Line
Sales Tax: 8.625%
A&J ENTERPRISES 908-797-6136 | Info@ajenterpriserigging.com
Pedowitz Machinery Movers (917) 939-2975 | Ray
Metz Machinery Movers (516) 779-2543 | John
Nassau Machinery Movers (631) 842-5553 | Mickey
ONLINE ONLY AUCTION SALE
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1) BUYER INFORMATION: Each potential Buyer represents, warrants and certifies that it has provided (i) its full and accurate legal name and business address, and the full and accurate legal name and address of Buyer’s representative(s) attending and/or participating in the sale event of the Property, and (ii) the citizenship status of Buyer and its representative(s) and any foreign interest of Buyer or its representative(s)
2) BUYER BEWARE: “THE BUYER ALONE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR CHECKING THE QUALITY AND SUITABILITY OF GOODS BEFORE A PURCAHSE IS MADE”. Koster Industries Inc. makes no representations, warranties, promises, covenants or guarantees, expressed or implied, as to defects in or the completeness or accuracy of the description in any advertising of any item(s) being auctioned and is not responsible for any advertising discrepancies, descriptions, nomenclature or inaccuracies of any kind. ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD ON “AS IS, WHERE IS” BASIS AND WITH ALL FAULTS WITHOUT EXCEPTION AND WITH REMOVAL AT BUYERS SOLE RISK AND EXPENSE. THE AUCTIONEER MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, PROMISES, COVENANTS OR GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE NATURE, QUALITY, DURABILITY, CAPABILITY, FUNCTION, PERFORMANCE, VALUE OR CONDITION OF THE ITEM(S) BEING AUCTIONED OR ITS (THEIR) SUITABILITY FOR ANY USE. THE AUCTIONEER EXPRESSLY AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
3) REGISTRATION: Koster Industries Inc. reserves the right to refuse any applicant the privilege of bidding or attending the auction for any reason, including but not limited to prior history with Koster or other auctioneers, past non-payment or removal.
4) OUT OF COUNTRY REGISTRATION: Koster Industries Inc. Requires a minimum of $2,000 deposit for all bidders residing outside of the continental United States. This deposit is refundable.
5) DEPOSIT: Koster Industries Inc. Reserves the right to require a deposit upon registration including credit card deposits and holds on the credit card for a minimum of $500.00 USD. All deposits are refundable.
6) PAYMENTS: All payments must be made in the form of Cash, Company Check – up to $1,000, Certified Funds over $1,000, Money Order, and Credit Cards with a 3% Processing charge. Koster Industries Inc. reserves the right to charge any buyers credit card for purchases made at the sale including all fees associated with if there is no communication between buyer and Koster Industries Inc. We will make multiple attempts to contact buyer then have the right to charge credit card associated with account.
7) SALES TAX: Purchaser shall also pay all applicable sales or use taxes imposed by all taxing authorities on such transaction unless purchaser shall present a resale certificate, certificate of exemption or the like, exempting the purchaser and auctioneer from the payment of any such sales and use taxes.
8) MANOR OF PAYMENT: All payments are to be made out to Koster Industries Inc. Payments are due upon posted time of payment, open invoice over the period of one week with no communication between buyer and auctioneer could be considered abandoned and Koster Industries Inc. Will reserve the right to re-sell, scrap any and all lots purchased.
9) COMPLIANCE WITH TERMS OF SALE: In default of payment of bills in full within the time therein specified, the auctioneer in addition to all other remedies allowed by law, may retain all monies received as deposit or otherwise, as liquidated damages. Lots not paid for and removed within the time allowed herein may be resold at public or private sale without further notice, and any deficiency, together with all expenses and charges of re-sale, will be charged to the defaulting purchaser. The execution, interpretation and performance of the Transaction Documents shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, COMPLIANCE WITH TERMS OF SALE: In default of payment of bills in full within the time therein specified, the auctioneer in addition to all other remedies allowed by law, may retain all monies received as deposit or otherwise, as liquidated damages. Lots not paid for and removed within the time allowed herein may be resold at public or private sale without further notice, and any deficiency, together with all expenses and charges of re-sale, will be charged to the defaulting purchaser. The execution, interpretation and performance of the Transaction Documents shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York (without regard to its conflicts of law provisions). THE PARTIES HEREBY WAIVE THE RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL IN ANY DISPUTE OF ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION BASED UPON OR ARISING OUT OF, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, THE TRANSACTION DOCUMENTS, ANY OF THE RELATED DOCUMENTS, ANY DEALINGS BETWEEN SELLER AND BUYER RELATING TO THE SUBJECT MATTER HEREOF OR THEREOF, AND/OR THE RELATIONSHIP THAT IS BEING ESTABLISHED BETWEEN SELLER AND BUYER.
10) REMOVAL: All purchases must be removed not later than Posted Removal Time. No lot can, on any account, be removed during the sale. Removal shall be at the expense, risk and liability of the purchaser. Purchases will be delivered only on presentation of paid bill. The Auctioneer shall not be responsible for goods not removed within the time allowed, but shall have the option to remove and store at the expense and risk of the purchaser any article purchased, but not paid for and removal of any of the goods. A storage charge of $750.00 USD per day will be applied to anyone who does not remove within the posted time limit without prior permission from our office. for insurance reasons Koster Industries Inc. does not supply any material handling devises or equipment including but not limited to forklift trucks, cranes, pallet jacks, hand trucks, Etc. We require valid insurance from all people who work inside the facility including all machinery movers, erectors, millwrights, or any buyer operating equipment or dismantling / moving machinery - NO EXCEPTIONS.
11) Koster Industries Inc. does not pack, ship crate, transport or rig any items, we provide riggers / pack & ship companies information on our website as a courtesy, they are 3rd party contactors, Koster Industries is not responsible for rigging charges, damages, Etc. We must be supplied with an insurance certificate naming Koster Industries Inc. as additionally insured for all machinery movers or anyone operating equipment within the building - NO EXCEPTIONS
12) RESPONSIBILITY FOR NON-DELIVERY: The Auctioneer shall not, in any event, be liable for non-delivery of for any other matter or thing, to any purchaser of any lot, other than for the return to the purchaser of the deposit or sum paid on said lot, should the purchaser be entitled thereto.
13) CLAIMS: No claims will be allowed after removal of goods from premises.
14) SAFETY DEVICES: Articles purchased may not incorporate approved activating mechanisms, operating safety devices or safety guards, as required by OSHA or otherwise. It is purchaser’s responsibility that articles purchased be so equipped and safeguarded to meet OSHA and any other requirements before placing such articles into operation.
15) INDEMNIFICATION: Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold the Auctioneer harmless from and against all claims and liabilities relating to the condition or use of the articles purchased or failure of user to follow instructions, warnings or recommendations of the manufacturer, or to comply with federal, state and local laws applicable to such articles, including OSHA requirements, or for proximate or consequential damages, costs or legal expenses arising therefrom.
16) RISK TO PERSON AND PROPERTY: Persons attending during exhibition, sale or removal of goods assume all risks of damage of or loss to person and property and specifically release the auctioneer from liability therefore. Neither the Auctioneer nor his principal shall be liable by reason of any defect in or condition of the premises on which the sale is held.
17) ADDITION TO OR WITHDRAWAL FROM SALE: The auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw from sale any of the property listed or to sell at this sale property not listed, and also reserves the right to group one or more lots into one or more selling lots or to subdivide into two or more selling lots. Whenever the best interest of the seller will be served, the auctioneer reserves the right to sell all the property listed, in bulk.
18) COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS. Buyer shall comply with all U.S. export control laws and regulations. The Property sold under the Transaction Documents may be subject to the provisions of Export Administration Act of 1979 and the Export Administration Regulations promulgated thereunder, the Arms Export Control Act and the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and the sanctions laws administered by the Office of Foreign Assets Control. Buyer acknowledges that these statues and regulations impose restrictions on import, export and transfer to third countries of commodities and related data, and that licenses from the U.S. Department of Commerce or U.S. Department of State may be required before such commodities or data can be transferred, and that such licenses may impose further restrictions on use and further transfer of such commodities and data. Buyer agrees (i) to notify Seller prior to any transfer of Property (including goods, commodities or data) purchased under the Transaction Documents to any parties outside of the United States, (ii) to provide an end-use certificate and a certification that the Property (including goods, commodities and data) purchased under the Transaction Documents will not be transferred to any end-user or for any end-use that is prohibited by U. S. law, (iii) to provide proof of any required U. S. Automated Export System (AES) filing prior to export of any Property (including goods, commodities or data) purchased under the Transaction Documents, and (iv) that Seller reserves the right to cancel any sale at any time in the event it determines, in its sole discretion, that any transaction arising out of the Transaction Documents does or may violate applicable U.S. export control or similar laws.
19) DISPUTE BETWEEN BIDDERS: If any dispute arises between two or more bidders, the auctioneer may decide the same or put the lot up for sale again at once, and resell to the highest bidder. The auctioneer’s decision shall be final and absolute.
20) RESERVE: The auctioneer reserves the right to reject any and all bids. On lots upon which there is a reserve, the auctioneer shall have the right to bid on behalf of the Seller.
21) RECORDS: The record of sale kept by the auctioneer and bookkeeper will be taken as final in the event of any dispute.
22) INTERNET BIDDING: Koster Industries assumes no liability for any 3rd party internet bidding platform site for security including any and all unauthorized or compromised usage of the registrant’s username or password, and disruption in the internet or network service, such as outages, lag times, or credit card fraud.
23) COLLUSION: Buyers agree that they will not participate in any bidding practices with the intent of manipulating the bidding process, Buyers agree that they will not place bids under false names or buyer information.
24) AGENCY: The auctioneer is acting as agent only and is not responsible for the acts of its principals.