If you are unable to attend an auction, Koster Industries can bid on your behalf
Thu, May 10th 2018 2:00 P.M. EDT
58100 Park Place Dowagiac, Michigan 49047
Wednesday, May 9, 2018 from 8:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
CNC LATHES & TURNING CENTERS
Daewoo Puma Mdl. 12S CNC Lathe, with Fanuc Series 18-T CNC controller, 3” thru spindle, 18” x 30” capacity, 12” 3-jaw chuck, tailstock, Turbo Conveyor Mdl. 6287-8067 10” wide motorized inclined discharge chip conveyor (S/N: 339311), motors & controls, S/N: PS10 1115 (1997)
Hyundai-Kia Mdl. SKT200 F01-TD CNC Turning Center, with Fanuc CNC controller, 13.8” diameter capacity, 8” 3-jaw chuck, coolant system, LNS Turbo HB 16” wide motorized inclined discharge chip conveyor, motors & controls, S/N: G3160-1588
Romi Mdl. G260 CNC Lathe, with GE Fanuc Series Oi Mate-TB CNC controller, 13” x 17” capacity, 4500 RPM max spindle speed, 8” 3-jaw chuck, tailstock, Kabel Schlepp Mdl. TEAM-33-225 10” motorized inclined discharge chip conveyor, motors & controls, S/N: 016 005268.430 (2004)
Bridgeport Mdl. ROMI EZ-Path CNC Lathe, with Bridgeport CNC controller, 8-1/2” x 45” capacity, 8” 3-jaw chuck, Dorian tool post, tailstock with drill chuck, coolant system, chip pan, motors & controls, S/N: 002-048869-325 (1995)
VERTICAL MACHINING CENTERS
Fadal Mdl. VMC4020 CNC Vertical Machining Center, with Fadal CNC 32 MP CNC controller, 40” x 20” capacity, 4th axis, 10,000 RPM max spindle speed, coolant system, motors & controls, S/N: 012003105679 (2003)
Milltronic Mdl. VM15 Series C CNC Vertical Machining Center, with Milltronics Centurion 7 CNC controller, 30” x 15” capacity, motors & controls, S/N: 8928
12” X 16” DoAll Mdl. C-80 Automatic Feed Horizontal Metal Cutting Bandsaw, power clamping, conveyor feed, S/N: 190 74546
Roll-In Brand 12” Capacity Vertical Metal Cutting Rolling Bandsaw, S/N: N/A
LATHE & MILLS
Bridgeport 1HP Vertical Milling Machine, with 8-spindle speeds, 80-2720 RPM, 9” x 48” power feed table, S/N: N/A
Tree Mdl. 2UV 1HP Vertical Milling Machine, with 10” x 42” table, S/N: N/A
12” x 36” Clausing Mdl. 5914 Lathe, with 6” 3-jaw chuck, Aloris tool post, tailstock, S/N: 503428
Reid Mdl. 618HR 6” x 18” Hydraulic Wet Hand Feed Surface Grinder, S/N: 16306
Gallmeyer & Livingston Mdl. No. 4 Universal Grinder, with 6” 6-jaw chuck, 8” x 14” capacity, tailstock, S/N: 4576
AIR COMPRESSORS & DRYERS
Palatek “The Tyke” Mdl. 10BP 10HP Compressed Air Compressor, S/N: 960865
Ingersoll Rand Mdl. SS5L5 5HP Vertical Tank Mounted Air Compressor, with 60-gal. air receiving tank, S/N: 20103172
Deltech Mdl. HT50 Compressed Air Dryer, S/N: 02CHT1787 (2002)
Great Lakes Mdl. GRFN-20A-116 Compressed Air Dryer, S/N: 45323
 60-Gal. Horizontal Air Receiving Tanks
Gardner Denver Mdl. G-6.5V80E V-Twin Cylinder Vertical Tank Mounted Air Compressor, with 60-gal. air receiving tank, S/N: 2039919 (no motor; not in service)
Including: DoAll 36” x 48” x 6” 2-Ledge Black Granite Surface Plate with steel stand, 18” x 24” x 3” Black Granite Surface Plate with steel stand, height gages, micrometers, bore gages, gage block sets, sine bars, sine plates, etc.
PLANT SUPPORT & ACCESSORIES
Including: hand tools, tool boxes, work benches, drills, end mills, taps, reamers, setup tooling, c-clamps, air hoses, extension cords, ladders, shop fans, hardware, grinding wheels, wheel barrels, shop vacuums, shelving, steel banding outfit, 14” abrasive cutoff saws, portable steel dump hoppers, double end bench grinders, forklift fork extensions, Cotterman 24” wide x 48” high portable stairs, flat stock carts, collets, machine vises, angle plates, v-blocks, tool holders, drill chucks, etc.
Including: solid round & flat bar stock, steel stock racks, roller feed conveyors
John Deere Mdl. 345 Gas Powered Ride-On Lawn Mower, with 20HP gas engine, 54” mower deck, S/N: M00345B095496
Miller Millermatic Mdl. 200 Wire Feed Mig Welder, with 200-amp capacity, portable, S/N: JF855094
Northern Industrial Mdl. 143342 3-In-1 30” Capacity Manual Combination Brake / Shear / Roll, with 1mm gage capacity, stand, S/N: 060710
Sunnen Mdl. 550R Precision Hone Machine, with 3/16” – 6” capacity, S/N: 241
20 Ton Hydraulic H-Frame Shop Press, S/N: N/A
Providence Engineering Works Mdl. K 25” Floor Standing Drill Press, with 24” x 24” work table, S/N: 4675
Barnes 24” Capacity Floor Standing Drill Press, with 18” x 28” work table, S/N: N/A
Clausing Mdl. 1810 18” Floor Standing Drill Press, with 13” x 18” work table, S/N: 002367
Jet Mdl. JSG-96 9” Disc / 6” Belt Combination Vertical Sander, 3/4HP, S/N: 3116813
Sparcatron EDM, with Criterion 150 controller, S/N: N/A
Cyclone Mfg. 2-Hole Dry Shot Blast Cabinet, with 48” x 26” x 24” high capacity, work light, Cyclone collector, S/N: N/A
Dry Shot Blast Cabinet, with 30” x 20” x 20” high capacity, work light, S/N: N/A
Toledo #13 Punch Press, with mechanical clutch, 16” x 32” bed, S/N: N/A
Articulating Arm Manual Tapper
No. 3 Bench Mounted Arbor Press
Floor Standing Mandrel Press, S/N: N/A
60” Wide x 72” Long Aluminum Dock Plate
TCM Mdl. FCG15T8T 3000# Capacity Propane Gas Forklift Truck, with 106” lift capacity, 2-stage mast, overhead guard, 42” forks, cushion tires, S/N: A15W00112
Buyers Premium: 18%
Sales Tax: 6%
ONLINE ONLY AUCTION SALE
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1) BUYER INFORMATION: Each potential Buyer represents, warrants and certifies that it has provided (i) its full and accurate legal name and business address, and the full and accurate legal name and address of Buyer’s representative(s) attending and/or participating in the sale event of the Property, and (ii) the citizenship status of Buyer and its representative(s) and any foreign interest of Buyer or its representative(s)
2) BUYER BEWARE: “THE BUYER ALONE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR CHECKING THE QUALITY AND SUITABILITY OF GOODS BEFORE A PURCAHSE IS MADE”. Koster Industries Inc. makes no representations, warranties, promises, covenants or guarantees, expressed or implied, as to defects in or the completeness or accuracy of the description in any advertising of any item(s) being auctioned and is not responsible for any advertising discrepancies, descriptions, nomenclature or inaccuracies of any kind. ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD ON “AS IS, WHERE IS” BASIS AND WITH ALL FAULTS WITHOUT EXCEPTION AND WITH REMOVAL AT BUYERS SOLE RISK AND EXPENSE. THE AUCTIONEER MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, PROMISES, COVENANTS OR GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE NATURE, QUALITY, DURABILITY, CAPABILITY, FUNCTION, PERFORMANCE, VALUE OR CONDITION OF THE ITEM(S) BEING AUCTIONED OR ITS (THEIR) SUITABILITY FOR ANY USE. THE AUCTIONEER EXPRESSLY AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
3) REGISTRATION: Koster Industries Inc. reserves the right to refuse any applicant the privilege of bidding or attending the auction for any reason, including but not limited to prior history with Koster or other auctioneers, past non-payment or removal.
4) OUT OF COUNTRY REGISTRATION: Koster Industries Inc. Requires a minimum of $2,000 deposit for all bidders residing outside of the continental United States. This deposit is refundable.
5) DEPOSIT: Koster Industries Inc. Reserves the right to require a deposit upon registration including credit card deposits and holds on the credit card for a minimum of $500.00 USD. All deposits are refundable.
6) PAYMENTS: All payments must be made in the form of Cash, Company Check – up to $1,000, Certified Funds over $1,000, Money Order, and Credit Cards with a 3% Processing charge. Koster Industries Inc. reserves the right to charge any buyers credit card for purchases made at the sale including all fees associated with if there is no communication between buyer and Koster Industries Inc. We will make multiple attempts to contact buyer then have the right to charge credit card associated with account.
7) SALES TAX: Purchaser shall also pay all applicable sales or use taxes imposed by all taxing authorities on such transaction unless purchaser shall present a resale certificate, certificate of exemption or the like, exempting the purchaser and auctioneer from the payment of any such sales and use taxes.
8) MANOR OF PAYMENT: All payments are to be made out to Koster Industries Inc. Payments are due upon posted time of payment, open invoice over the period of one week with no communication between buyer and auctioneer could be considered abandoned and Koster Industries Inc. Will reserve the right to re-sell, scrap any and all lots purchased.
9) COMPLIANCE WITH TERMS OF SALE: In default of payment of bills in full within the time therein specified, the auctioneer in addition to all other remedies allowed by law, may retain all monies received as deposit or otherwise, as liquidated damages. Lots not paid for and removed within the time allowed herein may be resold at public or private sale without further notice, and any deficiency, together with all expenses and charges of re-sale, will be charged to the defaulting purchaser. The execution, interpretation and performance of the Transaction Documents shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, COMPLIANCE WITH TERMS OF SALE: In default of payment of bills in full within the time therein specified, the auctioneer in addition to all other remedies allowed by law, may retain all monies received as deposit or otherwise, as liquidated damages. Lots not paid for and removed within the time allowed herein may be resold at public or private sale without further notice, and any deficiency, together with all expenses and charges of re-sale, will be charged to the defaulting purchaser. The execution, interpretation and performance of the Transaction Documents shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York (without regard to its conflicts of law provisions). THE PARTIES HEREBY WAIVE THE RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL IN ANY DISPUTE OF ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION BASED UPON OR ARISING OUT OF, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, THE TRANSACTION DOCUMENTS, ANY OF THE RELATED DOCUMENTS, ANY DEALINGS BETWEEN SELLER AND BUYER RELATING TO THE SUBJECT MATTER HEREOF OR THEREOF, AND/OR THE RELATIONSHIP THAT IS BEING ESTABLISHED BETWEEN SELLER AND BUYER.
10) REMOVAL: All purchases must be removed not later than Posted Removal Time. No lot can, on any account, be removed during the sale. Removal shall be at the expense, risk and liability of the purchaser. Purchases will be delivered only on presentation of paid bill. The Auctioneer shall not be responsible for goods not removed within the time allowed, but shall have the option to remove and store at the expense and risk of the purchaser any article purchased, but not paid for and removal of any of the goods. A storage charge of $750.00 USD per day will be applied to anyone who does not remove within the posted time limit without prior permission from our office. for insurance reasons Koster Industries Inc. does not supply any material handling devises or equipment including but not limited to forklift trucks, cranes, pallet jacks, hand trucks, Etc. We require valid insurance from all people who work inside the facility including all machinery movers, erectors, millwrights, or any buyer operating equipment or dismantling / moving machinery - NO EXCEPTIONS.
11) Koster Industries Inc. does not pack, ship crate, transport or rig any items, we provide riggers / pack & ship companies information on our website as a courtesy, they are 3rd party contactors, Koster Industries is not responsible for rigging charges, damages, Etc. We must be supplied with an insurance certificate naming Koster Industries Inc. as additionally insured for all machinery movers or anyone operating equipment within the building - NO EXCEPTIONS
12) RESPONSIBILITY FOR NON-DELIVERY: The Auctioneer shall not, in any event, be liable for non-delivery of for any other matter or thing, to any purchaser of any lot, other than for the return to the purchaser of the deposit or sum paid on said lot, should the purchaser be entitled thereto.
13) CLAIMS: No claims will be allowed after removal of goods from premises.
14) SAFETY DEVICES: Articles purchased may not incorporate approved activating mechanisms, operating safety devices or safety guards, as required by OSHA or otherwise. It is purchaser’s responsibility that articles purchased be so equipped and safeguarded to meet OSHA and any other requirements before placing such articles into operation.
15) INDEMNIFICATION: Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold the Auctioneer harmless from and against all claims and liabilities relating to the condition or use of the articles purchased or failure of user to follow instructions, warnings or recommendations of the manufacturer, or to comply with federal, state and local laws applicable to such articles, including OSHA requirements, or for proximate or consequential damages, costs or legal expenses arising therefrom.
16) RISK TO PERSON AND PROPERTY: Persons attending during exhibition, sale or removal of goods assume all risks of damage of or loss to person and property and specifically release the auctioneer from liability therefore. Neither the Auctioneer nor his principal shall be liable by reason of any defect in or condition of the premises on which the sale is held.
17) ADDITION TO OR WITHDRAWAL FROM SALE: The auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw from sale any of the property listed or to sell at this sale property not listed, and also reserves the right to group one or more lots into one or more selling lots or to subdivide into two or more selling lots. Whenever the best interest of the seller will be served, the auctioneer reserves the right to sell all the property listed, in bulk.
18) COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS. Buyer shall comply with all U.S. export control laws and regulations. The Property sold under the Transaction Documents may be subject to the provisions of Export Administration Act of 1979 and the Export Administration Regulations promulgated thereunder, the Arms Export Control Act and the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and the sanctions laws administered by the Office of Foreign Assets Control. Buyer acknowledges that these statues and regulations impose restrictions on import, export and transfer to third countries of commodities and related data, and that licenses from the U.S. Department of Commerce or U.S. Department of State may be required before such commodities or data can be transferred, and that such licenses may impose further restrictions on use and further transfer of such commodities and data. Buyer agrees (i) to notify Seller prior to any transfer of Property (including goods, commodities or data) purchased under the Transaction Documents to any parties outside of the United States, (ii) to provide an end-use certificate and a certification that the Property (including goods, commodities and data) purchased under the Transaction Documents will not be transferred to any end-user or for any end-use that is prohibited by U. S. law, (iii) to provide proof of any required U. S. Automated Export System (AES) filing prior to export of any Property (including goods, commodities or data) purchased under the Transaction Documents, and (iv) that Seller reserves the right to cancel any sale at any time in the event it determines, in its sole discretion, that any transaction arising out of the Transaction Documents does or may violate applicable U.S. export control or similar laws.
19) DISPUTE BETWEEN BIDDERS: If any dispute arises between two or more bidders, the auctioneer may decide the same or put the lot up for sale again at once, and resell to the highest bidder. The auctioneer’s decision shall be final and absolute.
20) RESERVE: The auctioneer reserves the right to reject any and all bids. On lots upon which there is a reserve, the auctioneer shall have the right to bid on behalf of the Seller.
21) RECORDS: The record of sale kept by the auctioneer and bookkeeper will be taken as final in the event of any dispute.
22) INTERNET BIDDING: Koster Industries assumes no liability for any 3rd party internet bidding platform site for security including any and all unauthorized or compromised usage of the registrant’s username or password, and disruption in the internet or network service, such as outages, lag times, or credit card fraud.
23) COLLUSION: Buyers agree that they will not participate in any bidding practices with the intent of manipulating the bidding process, Buyers agree that they will not place bids under false names or buyer information.
24) AGENCY: The auctioneer is acting as agent only and is not responsible for the acts of its principals.